Timely Birthday Wishes
Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 7 1/2" x 5 3/4". From the paper collection, cut a little smaller rectangle and glue to the base. Cut a 5 1/4" x 7" rectangle from the white paper, then cut out a smaller rectangle from the paper collection and adhere it to the card with Double Dots 100 pc. -3D Foam Circles.
We cut out elements from the Diamond Fleur Die set from white and silver paper. Glue the silver elements underneath the white elements so that they stick out a little and adhere to the sheet as shown.
On the paper from the collection, stamp the clock and cut out with the coordinating die, using the same die, cut the clock element in silver paper and glue it to the bottom of the clock so that it sticks out a little. Stamp out the next smaller clock faces on the paper from the collection and cut them out with smaller circles, cut out matching circles from silver paper to each element and stick adhere like a clock. Adhere onto each other one by one with Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles for spaciousness.
Stamp classic rose flowers on deluxe flower shaping paper using Archival Ink Sunflover ink shade the middle with a pink shade and cut with coordinating die. Stamp leaves using green ink and cut with coordinating die. Paint flowers with yellow . Color leaves with green ink and shape using flower shaping mold. Layer flowers and create 3D rose.
To create leaves, stamp the Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set and a plant from the Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set using Memento Bamboo Leaves on the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and die cut with the coordinating die, shade using Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, color the flowers from the Dragonfly Florals Cling set with pink and blue ink. Shape leaves using 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold.
From white and silver paper, cut the smallest element from the Filigree Companion Frame Die set. Then smudge it green, glue the silver element underneath it so that it sticks out a little. Cut the Heartfelt Creations logo from the paper collection and adhere it with a slightly larger silver cardboard.
From white and silver paper, cut out the number 25 from the larger elements from the Letters and Numbers Die set, then stick the white numbers under the silver ones so that they stick out a little.
Glue all the elements as shown. Cover the flowers and leaves with glue and glitter.
Other Products: Cutting machine
- Joyous Noel Paper Collection HCDP1-2142$24.99
- Diamond Fleur Die HCD2-7423$34.99
- Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3985$19.99
- Dragonfly Florals Die HCD1-7396$29.99
- Filigree Companion Frame Die HCD2-7402$34.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Summer Sky TSMP604$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99