Time With You Zinnia
Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heat gun, cheesecloth, Gutermann sewing thread, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, sequins, ribbon, my minds eye word sticker
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
Instructions: The finished card measures 4 3/4 x 6 3/4". Fold a piece of white cardstock the size of card then place the die so that it hangs over the folded edge about 1/8” (just so that it does not cut the whole fold off), cut through both layers for your base. Cut another coral top but this time cutting the full die on a single layer in the paper. Glue the full die cut to the card base matching all bottom and side curves. Do the samething for the back with the sheet 10B. Repeat for the inside of the card. Ink the edge of the card with the Coastal Coral ink and a dauber.
Cut a Gold Luxe layer with the inner decorative die, glue it onto the front. Also cut in paper #2B the largest eyelet circle from the same kit and then glue it on the gold paper. Don’t forget to ink the edge with the coral ink before.
Stamp your flowers with coral ink onto white flower shaping paper, color the center with yellow ink and shade the rest of the flower using coral. Color the reverse of the flowers and diecut with the coordinate die. Place facedown into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. (Do the same thing for the leaves and use the green ink vivid chartreuse). When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Put glue in the center of the flowers and add coral prills. (I used 3 larges flowers + 1 smaller for each flower). Take two of the smaller flowers and color it in yellow. Use the tool to shape the petal to make a flower bud.
Put cheesecloth and sewing thread in the center of your card and glue your flowers and leaves over it. With the hydra sponge, put some glue on your flowers and then add glitter on it. Add your sentiment under it. To add the finishing touch, simply add sequins!
- Large Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7314$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99
- Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3923$19.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119$24.99
- Large 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-491$29.99
- Small 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-492$29.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99
- Coral See Prills ANC820$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00