Through the Garden Gate
Other Products: White cardstock, Fun Foam, Foam Tape, Copic Markers: BV00, BV02, BV13, BG02, BG15, BG11, RV00, Y21, YR31, YG03, YG17, Y00, Y11, E53, E33, E35, C2, C3, C5, V12, V15
For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. Card size: 6 x 6” Glue side half circle flaps together to make a regular gatefold card. Sponge all the edges with Forget-Me-Not. Cut decorative paper for all panels, 5 3/4 x 5 3/4” for the center, the outer ring of the Rounded Window Frame for the inside and outside half circles. (Cut 2 then cut them in half). Cut 2 of the Rounded Lattice Dies out of white. Cut 2 Large Eyelet Ovals, cut the inside out of 1 of them to make a frame out of lavender. Cut 1 Decorative Oval out of white. Cut 2 smaller ovals from lavender. Before gluing anything-glue a magnet to the back of large Eyelet oval then cover with one of the smaller lavender oval. Glue the other half of the magnet to the back of the right half circle in the spot where it will connect to the magnet on the oval when it is glued to the (left side) center of the gate opening. Now glue the decorative paper to the center and the 2 half circle sides, glue the white Lattice window dies on, glue the large Eyelet Oval to the left side only so that it is in the center of the opening (magnets should now connect and keep card closed). Use the largest Oval from the small set to cut the Decorative white oval then glue the Decorative white oval to the Eyelet Oval. Glue the Eyelet Oval frame on top.
Open the card and glue the Decorative paper to the inside half circles (if you haven’t yet). Stamp “I appreciate you so much” using Deep Purple on the smallest of the lavender ovals cut. Glue it to the inside stack of lavender ovals. Stamp “You’re One in a Million” using Deep Purple on a white panel then die cut it with an oval to fit horizontally on the large Eyelet Oval in front. Cut a piece of Fun Foam the same size and glue it to the sentiment oval.
Stamp the large Hydrangea, plus 2 more flower balls (using Forget-Me-Not and Cottage Ivy Memento) and 2 sets each of the blossoms using Forget-Me-Not on the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Stamp the window, upper and lower hydrangeas for the window, the hydrangeas with the birds and the Wild Aster Spray x2 using Tuxedo Black Memento. Color the stem and leaves of the Large Hydrangea and sponge the flower ball with purple and blue. Color the window, sprays and birds with Copics. Glue the window down but leave the shutters loose. Shape the bottom and top sprays a bit from the back and add foam tape to some leaves and flowers then adhere around window. Do the same with the birds and hydrangeas and adhere to the top, tuck Wild Aster Sprays under the leaves and flowers of hydrangeas, both sides.
Large Hydrangea-cut the 2 extra Hydrangea balls with 2 round circle staggered in size smaller than the flower ball. Adhere foam tape to the back of both circles then adhere to the flower ball with stem attached. Shape the blossoms small and large and start gluing them to the Hydrangea ball stack. Keep gluing them on until ball is completely covered. Sponge glue on flower and sprinkle with glitter then glue to the Large Eyelet Oval on the front of card. Now glue the sentiment stack onto the bottom of Large Oval. Add Lavender Nuvo to the inside of every blossom. Randomly sponge glue onto card inside and out and sprinkle with fine glitter.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- 6" x 6" Shutter Fold Card - White HCCB1-480$10.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Wild Aster Spray Die HCD1-7258$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Rounded Lattice Window Die HCD1-7274$34.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Die HCD1-7279$29.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Die HCD1-7280$29.99
- Decorative Oval Die HCD1-762$29.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Wild Aster Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3888$19.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901$19.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3902$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Crushed Grape NU662$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not RACP412$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cottage Ivy TSMP701$7.99