Three Little Piggies
Three Little Piggies
Other Products: Inks: Ecocline Brush Pens- 738 Cold Grey Light, 666 Pastel Green, 226 Pastel Yellow, 579 Pastel Violet, 579 Pastel Rose, Spectrum Noir Harmony Inks- Winter Rose. Other: Diamond stickles, White; card stock, Hot glue gun, Fussy cutting scissors, scissors Double sided tape, 3D foam double sided tape, Wooden cocktail prick or tooth pick, inking tool, scor-pal, Yellow bling Ryne stones, Card (e.g. cereal box), Crop-a-dile
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: This card measures 6 1/4” x 8 1/4” when finished. Taking the white cardstock and make a hinged tent fold card to the above measurements. Taking the paper sheet 6B from the paper collection and cut this a little smaller than the card base. This will be your card front. Taking the Winter Rose ink and a inking tool, bring color to the card base edges and the paper card front. Adhere the card front to the card base.
Taking the white card stock and the stamps and dies used for this card, make the embellishments. The embellishing list: 1x the air balloon, 4x the air balloon cut from card, x4 the sentiment tag from the air balloon from card, x1 the sentiment tag cut from the basket, x1 the sentiment as a banner (congratulations), x14 smaller flower (makes 7 flowers), x2 side flower cluster with the swirl, x6 smallest rose, x2 piglets-closed eyes, x1 piglet with open eyes. Once all elements are coloured with the inks and pens bring shape to the flowers using the flower shaping mold. The flowers are made using 2 petal layers for each bloom. Adhere the bling crystals to the centre of the flowers then apply a little diamond stickles to the flower centers. Make the banner by cutting to fit the sentiment leaving space so you can make 2 holes to slot the cocktail pricker in to them. Apply a little green ink to color the wood.
Adhere the air balloon together. Trim the basket away from the balloon there will be room to adhere all the embellishments to the basket. Adhere the air balloon to the card front then the basket, making sure you leave enough room for the flowers and piglets. Arrange and adhere the flowers across the basket edge then the piglets. Tuck and adhere the small roses and trimmed leaves between the lager flowers. Adhere the Baby Girl sentiment to the basket. Adhere the 4 flowers across the air balloon then adhere the small roses on both ends. Adhere the banner sentiment behind the left piglet. Apply the diamond stickles to the sentiment and the small flowers to highlight them.
- Baby's Air Balloon Die HCD1-7299$29.99Out of stock
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99Out of stock
- Baby's Air Balloon Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3914$19.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99