Thoughtful Rose Wishes
Take a 6” x 6” card blank and cover with a panel cut to 6” x 6”, from Sheet 12B purple paper, from the Elegant Rose Frames Collection Paper Pad. Cut another panel 5 3/4" x 5 3/4”, from Sheet 5B yellow paper, from the paper pad and adhere. Cut a pretty corner panel from the Paper Pad Sheet 4A to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2”, adhere.
Stamp the Thinking of You sentiment, from the Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling stamp set, onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, in Ranger Archival Olive ink. Color with Ranger Archival Majestic Violet and Ranger Archival ink Leaf Green, using the Daubers. Die cut with the matching die. Cover with Ranger Glossy Accents clear dimensional glue. When dry, adhere to the card with Designer Dries Clear Glue so that the Sentiment is slightly bowed across the middle.
To make the roses, stamp the roses from the Classic Roses Cling Stamp set in Distress ink - Bundled Sage, onto the pale-yellow paper from the Paper Pad. Die cut with the matching dies. Place in the Basic Flower Shaping Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and lightly shape with the Stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Repeat using Ranger Archival Majestic Violet ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper. Stamp two sets of each. To make the Extra-Large roses, first make a bud with the Extra Small Classic Rose set of petals, by adding Dries Clear Glue to the reverse and lightly press the petals together to make a bud shape. Put to one side. Layer two Extra Large sets of petals together with Dries Clear Glue. Offset the petals as you go. Layer a Large set of petals and a Medium layer the same way. Adhere the bud into the middle. Repeat for the purple Extra-Large Rose. Make the Medium Rose and Small Rose in the same way. Make two Small roses with two layers and an Extra Small rose with two layers. Add Nuvo Drops to the center of the Small and Extra Small Roses in Wisteria Purple.
Stamp in Ranger Archival Leaf Green ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, two sets of each of the Leafy Accents from the Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set. Color using a Dauber and Leaf Green ink. Die cut with the matching Dies. Ink the edges in Distress Ink – Bundled Sage. Place in the Leafy Accents Shaping Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and lightly shape with the Stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Adhere one of each large stems to either side of the Sentiment with Hot glue. Adhere the Roses around the Sentiment, on top of the Leafy Accents, with hot glue. Adhere the small Leafy Accent Leaves to either end of the Roses.
To add Clear Glitter, take a small sponge and Dries Clear Glue, dab the glue onto the sponge and dab onto the Roses and leaves. Sprinkle on the clear glitter with a small spoon. All done.
Other Products: 6"x6" card blank, Distress ink - Bundled Sage, clear glitter, Ranger Glossy Accents, hot glue, die cutting machine, water spritzer bottle, small spoon.
- Elegant Rose Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2144$24.99
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31004$19.99
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Die HCD1-7422$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold HCFB1-464$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Wisteria Purple NU658$3.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00