Thoughtful Poppy Bouquet
Card size: 4 3/4" x 6 3/4". Make a shaped card (see video) with the Decorative Circles Frame outer die on a folded card (folded measures 5 x 7” with fold at the top). Lay the die over the edge of fold about 1/4" so that most of fold stays intact. Cut another card front with the full outer die from white cardstock and also from pink decorative paper. Glue the 2 whole front pieces together but do not glue to card.
Cut a circle about 3 5/8” from front 2 pieces that are glued. Cut a piece of foam sheet the size of front then cut a circle from it to match the circle in the front piece, glue it under the front. Find a piece of decorative paper that has a large circle design to cut out that will show through the cutout circle on card front (it should be cut out a little larger, 3 3/4" would be good).
Stamp the sentiment on the decorative circle using Mulberry Archival Ink. Glue the circle to the center of the card base (make sure that edges will be covered when you glue the card front on top of it). Now glue the card front on the card base making sure to match edges and make sure circle with sentiment shows nicely).
To give the card even more dimension, cut the decorative Circle Frame from gold and from foam sheet to pop up. Cut a circle from centers of both, then glue together, then glue to card front. Now make a nice circle frame with 2 circle dies to finish circle opening. Cut from pink, add foam strips underneath then attach to the circle opening. All these popped up elements gives the cards faux window extra dimension for the viewer.
Stamp poppies using the Wild Poppy Bouquet, die cut and color. Stamp the Wild Poppy blossoms using Coastal Coral on some and Mulberry on others, stamp enough for 2 blossom each. Sponge the blossoms, die cut then shape in the Shaping Mold (see video). Stamp several extra centers, color then hole punch (about 1/4" hole punch), shape from the back to make like a dome shape then add hot glue dot under each dome to help it keep it’s shape. Glue flower blossoms together in sets of 2, add the punched centers then add a line of liquid glue around the center and sprinkle with Power Outage Prills. Glue each flower to a stem of the EZ Stem Floral Wires (there will be 7 flowers).
Glue the stamped image of poppies and the stem onto card at left side of the circle opening (cut image as needed to glue poppies under stem but leaves on top of stem). Add glitter to the flowers also add lacquer to the leaves.
Other Products: White cardstock, Copic Markers: YG03, YG25, YG17, R21, R22, Fun Foam sheet
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99
- Wild Poppy Bouquet Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3988$19.99
- Wild Poppy Bouquet Die HCD1-7406$29.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Power Outage Prills ANC845$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99