Other Products: White Cardstock, Prisma Color Pencils: PC911, PC912, PC908, PC918, PC916, PC917, 742 1/2, PC931 Dimensional Tape, Gamsol, Blending Stumps
Instructions: My finished card size is 5" x 7". Using the Royal Elegance Frames Die, make a shaped card and cover with a piece of the paper collection. I used sheet #7B. I edged that with a stack and store dauber and Garden Patina ink. Using white card stock, cut the large decorative piece and then I added Crystal Clear glitter around the edges and allowed that to dry. When dry, I used DDOTS to adhere to the card front.
I cut the next size oval using sheet 9B of the paper collection. Glue this to the card front.
Stamp the flowers with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and use the pencils and Gamsol to color and shade the flowers. Using the coordinating die, cut out the flowers. Add Crystal glitter and allow to dry. When dry, use DDOTS to adhere to the top of the last oval.
Using the Cut Mat Create dies, cut out the label piece from the paper collection. It was on Sheet 3A of the paper collection. Stamp the sentiment onto the label and edge with Garden Patina and a Stack and Store Dauber. I used dimensional tape to adhere to the card front. The card is finished.
- Delightful Daffodil Paper Collection HCDP1-2124$24.99
- Delightful Daffodil Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3945$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil Spray Die HCD1-7343$29.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Cut Mat Create 1B Die HCD2-750$34.99Out of stock
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99