The Spirit of Spring
Other Products: Rhinestones, ribbon, pop ups, white cardstock, Copic Marker: YG63 for shading leaves, hot glue.
Instructions: Card size: 5 x 7”. Cut white cardstock to 7 x 10” and fold. Cut gold 5 x 7” then glue to card front. Cut decorative paper 4 7/8 x 6 7/8”, glue to gold front. Cut round center of the Rounded Window Frame, the Lattice Swirl Gateway, a round frame for window cut out and a small circle for sentiment frame out of gold. Place gold Gateway Swirl onto front along with window frame made with the gold, lightly draw inside gold circle frame with a pencil remove die cuts and use the same scallop circle used to cut the inside of circle frame to cut the front circle window. Now glue the gold circle frame around cut out. Glue the Lattice Swirl Gateway die cut to front.
Cut another piece of decorative paper (from the same sheet) for the inside of card, glue. Glue the gold Rounded Window Frame circle to the inside of card so that it shows up in the window. Then glue the gold sentiment frame/mat to the center. Stamp sentiment with embossing ink then emboss with Gold embossing powder. Die cut with smallest circle, glue to the gold circle mat.
Stamp and die cut butterflies from the Spring Daffodil Stamp and Die sets using Deep Purple and Buttercup then sponge. Glue 2 together of each color and set aside. Stamp Hyacinth blossoms 3 times for each color on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Magenta Hue, Deep Purple and Buttercup. Sponge with the same colors adding a bit of Majestic Violet on the Deep Purple Blossoms. Stamp 3 small Hyacinth flowers using green then sponge flower part with Deep Purple, Buttercup and Magenta Hue. Shade leaves with Copic YG63.
Shape the blossoms and glue them to the Hyacinth flowers using a glue gun (for quick set), to the corresponding colors (yellow to yellow, etc.) Glue the 3 flowers onto card so that all the stems overlap at the bottom left corner (trim stems as needed to fit). Fill centers of all blossoms with yellow Prills and glitter flowers.
Glitter card (try to avoid gold) and butterflies. Add rhinestone heads to the butterflies and glue the top left butterfly to the card but pop up the bottom right butterfly so that its head is up on flower. Tie a multi-loop lavender bow and glue it to the stems of the Hyacinth Flowers.
- Spring Daffodil Die HCD1-7344$29.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345$29.99Out of stock
- Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3946$19.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947$19.99
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- 3D Hyacinth Shaping Mold HCFB1-497$29.99
- Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328$34.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99Out of stock
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99