The Heart of Winter
Prepare a strip of 2.25" x 7.25" from white cardboard. Fold in half. From the patterned portion of the 1A Home for the Holidays Paper Collection, cut a rectangle approximately 2" x 3.5" in size. Glue to the base.
On a white cardstock, stamp a fragment of the image from the Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960, the fence from the Woodsy Winterscapes HCPC-3922 and the heart from the HCPC-3965 Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set using Jet Black ink. Cut with matching dies. Paint with watercolor paints using the following colors: red, brown, green, yellow, orange, black and a small amount of pale blue.
Cut out the snowflakes from the gold cardstock that are included in the HCD2-7363 Holiday Snowflake Frame Die set.
Arrange all elements as shown and then glue them. Apply white chalk paint to the selected places, imitating lying snow. Leave it to dry and it's ready!
Other Products: Cutting machine, paper trimmer, watercolor paints, white chalk paint, brush
- Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3965$19.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7372$29.99
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130$24.99Out of stock
- Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960$19.99
- Holiday Village Die HCD1-7361$29.99
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363$34.99Out of stock
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99