The Child is Born
Other Products: Versafine Black Ink, Gold Staz-On Ink, Gold pearls, Dark blue cardstock, brown cardstock, white cardstock.
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
Instructions: Card size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". Start with 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" white cardstock, score at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8”. Cut another piece of cardstock 2 x 8 1/2" Score at 2 1/8 and 4 1/4". Cut dark blue panels 1/8” smaller than card panels for each card base panel then a 1/8” smaller decorative paper for each panel. For the 2” strip cut dark brown 1/8” smaller than each panel and decorative paper 1/8” smaller than the brown.
Stamp town, 3 wisemen, 2 sets palm trees, camel and Nativity using black ink (A Misti was used for stamping these silhouettes to make sure the images were very solid black. Die cut all images then die cut 1 more town from brown cardstock. Glue the 2 town die cuts and palm trees onto the card base about 2” up from the bottom. Glue the 2” strip onto card base at the bottom only at each end left and right. Glue the camel and wisemen to the right side of the 2” strip. Glue the Nativity to the left side of the 2” strip.
Stamp the star using gold onto white and die cut. Stamp Oh Holy Night using gold onto dark blue and use the arrow die to die cut. Glue the star to the left side of the card.
- Starry Night Winterscapes Die HCD1-7310$29.99
- Starry Night Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3920$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99