The Barnyard Bunch
The Barnyard Bunch
Other Products: Black versafine clair, clear embossing powder, soft suede and basic gray ink pads – stampin up!, stamping card
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
Instructions: Cut 2 sheets of card 5” x 8”, score at .5” and 1” on both of the 5” sides. Cut a scene from the paper collection slightly smaller than 6”x 5” and adhere centrally to one of the pieces.
Cut a 4.75” x 5.75” piece of paper from the collection, edge with Peanut Brittle ink and adhere to the 2nd piece of card. Die cut the 2nd largest oval from the centre of this card. Die cut an eyelet oval using co-ordinating paper from the collection and cut the 2nd largest oval from it to create a frame, adhere around the aperture.
Fold both pieces of card at the edges along the score lines to create mountain and valley folds. Cut a 1.25” x 7” strip of white card and a slightly smaller paper, adhere together and adhere this strip across the front of the back scene. This will hold the edges at right angles.
Stamp 5 grasses onto the stamping card using bamboo leaves ink, colour using new sprout and add flicks of light green zig colour into some of the leaves. Die cut and shape.
Stamp 4 sunflowers, 3 zinnias, 3 hollyhocks and the horses using espresso truffle ink onto stamping card, colour the flowers using the zig pens and the horses using soft suede ink, a little black pen for the mane and tail. And shape using the flower shaping tools.
Stamp the cow onto white card using versafine clair black ink and die cut. Add the cow and flowers to the back and centre panel of the card using hot glue.
Adhere the front and back panel together to enclose the card and add the remainder of the florals and horses to the front using hot glue. Add a little glue to the flowers and sprinkle with crystal glitter
Stamp the sentiment using soft suede ink onto sky from the paper collection, cover in clear embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut using the eyelet strip, curl the paper slightly and adhere to the front of the card with dries clear adhesive.
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3927$19.99Discontinued)
- Barnyard Accents Die HCD1-7318$29.99Out of stock
- Happy Meadows Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3926$19.99Discontinued)
- Happy Meadows Die HCD1-7317$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Espresso Truffle TSMP808$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Peanut Brittle TSMP802$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99