Other Products: White Cardstock, White Pigment Ink, Dimensional Adhesive, Funnel Tray, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Die Cutting Machine, hot glue, distressing tool
Instructions: Card size is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2”. Cut white cardstock to 5 1/2 x 11”, score at 5 1/2”. Use the HCD2-7350 Royale Gateway outline die on card front. Place cutting plate only along the top edge of the gate die and diecut. Use the paper trimmer to trim along the top and bottom of card front. Use aqua paper from Floral Butterfly paper collection (sheet 2B). Diecut the edge using the outline of Royale Gate to match the card base. Trim the top and bottom down just slightly smaller than card base, then use the tearing technique along the left side by the fold. Use Stack and Store dauber to add light color around edges using Paradise Teal ink. Diecut Royale Gateway die onto white cardstock, color lightly with Magenta Hue ink. Apply Dries Clear glue onto hydra sponge, dab randomly onto card base and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Frosting Powder. Heat set with embossing too. Use scissors to cut apart gate as needed and adhere the top of gate onto aqua card panel, and the bottom along white card base. Adhere aqua panel on card base.
Cut white cardstock to 3 1/2 x 5 1/4”. Cut green paper from paper collection (sheet 9A), to 3 5/16 x 5 1/4”. Use the smallest oval from Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305, to diecut an opening in green panel. Stamp sentiment using Paradise Teal, followed by Magenta Hue ink onto white cardstock using the opening of green panel as a guide. This will create a beautiful purple hue sentiment. Adhere these panels onto card base using foam adhesive. Use both of the smallest dies from Ornate Ovals die to create an oval frame. Repeat this to create 3 more, layering together to create a thicker frame. Lightly shade the oval frame using Magenta Hue ink, then apply Dries Clear glue onto hydra sponge and dab randomly onto oval frame. Sprinkle with Frosting Powder and tap off. Heat set using embossing tool, then adhere on green panel as shown.
Stamp the butterflies onto vellum using white pigment ink and heat set using Bridal embossing tinsel. Stamp the 3 smallest butterflies from Small Floral Butterfly stamp set doing multiplies of two butterflies for added layers. From HCPC 39-52 Floral Butterfly Accents Stamp set, stamp the fern leaf and floral sprig using Leaf Green ink on the foliage and Vibrant Fuchsia on the flowers. Diecut with coordinating dies.
Use Stack and Store daubers along with the following inks to color the backside of the vellum images. Use Magenta Hue and Bright Tangelo on the smallest butterflies, Manganese, Bright Tangelo and Vivid Chartreuse on the next smallest butterfly. Then finally Vibrant Fuchsia and Bright Tangelo on the 3rd smallest butterflies. Use scissors to trim away to outer edge of orange butterfly, then layer onto matching butterfly using hot glue. For the blue butterfly, fold this in half and adhere using hot glue. Layer the pink butterflies together using hot glue. Use the stylus handle to lightly shape the wings of the butterflies.
Color the foliage with Vivid Chartreuse and Leaf Green ink, shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Trim the fern leaf in half and adhere onto edge of panel, Apply Crystal Lacquer on fern leaf for a glossy effect. Trim flower sprig as needed and adhere on card base as shown. Adhere butterflies as desired.
Cut purple paper from paper collection to 5 3/8” square, distress edges using distressing tool and adhere onto inside of card, followed by vellum slightly smaller for a frosted appearance.
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2127$24.99
- Royale Gateway Die HCD2-7350$34.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Out of stock
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99
- Vellum Paper - 10 Sheets 3-GN2911-F$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99