THANK YOU Sunflower Banner
This tent fold card measures 6“ x 6“ when completed. Taking the white card stock to make a card base to the above measurements. Taking the sheet 2B from the collection paper pad, cut this a little smaller than the card front. Using the pattern making die cutting tracing tool, a ruler and a foam pad make holes along all the edges of the paper. Adhere this to the card front using 3D foam tape or double dots.
Taking the gold card stock and the diamond die, die cut the lace frame. Adhere this to the centre of the card front using the 3D foam tape or double dots.
Make the sentiment banner by taking the white card stock, the sunflower stamp and the sepia ink. Stamp the image then color the sunflower and leaves with the Venation Orange, leaf green and library green ink with the aid of a dauber.
To make the 3D sunflowers, use the rustic stamp set and the sepia ink, Stamp two layers for each flower. You will be needing 1x large size, 2 x med size and 2 x small size sunflowers for this card. Color the flowers with the Venation Orange and sunflower ink. Die cut the shapes by using the matching die sets. To shape the flowers use the 3D mold for this collection. Adhere two petal layers together, next apply a little adhesive to the sunflower centre then sprinkle the black sand to the flower centre. When dry, tap away any excess sand. Next apply a little adhesive to the sunflower petal edges with the hydra sponge then sprinkle glitter on the adhesive, when dry tap away any excess glitter ready to use. Adhere the sunflowers to each side of the banner ends.
Make the letters for the sentiment by using the Letters & Numbers die set, the gold and the white card stock, (the large letter font is used) Die cut four layers for each letter from the white card stock then die cut one layer for each letter from the gold card stock. Adhere all together using the clear drying adhesive and the aid of the quick stick tool. Adhere the sentiment letters across the banner. It is helpful to use the quick stick tool to aid in setting the letters straight across the banner. Color the bee and butterfly with the sunflower, leaf green and red geranium inks. Shape them a little with the deluxe flower shaping tools and adhere them to the card with the hot glue gun.
Make a triple bow from the organza ribbon. This is adhered under the banner sunflower by using the hot glue gun..
Other Products: Cream Organza Ribbon, Fussy cutting Scissors, Ruler, Black Sand, Pattern Making Tracing Tool, Foam Mat, Misti Stamping Tool, Double Sided 3D Foam Tape, Double Sided Tape, Hot Glue Gun, Ranger Archival Venation Orange ink.
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3970$19.99
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Die HCD1-7378$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Lacy Diamond Die HCD1-7228$29.99Discontinued)
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99