Thank You So Much!
To make the card base and front. Take the white cardstock, the Simple Centerpiece Die set and die cut the card base. Use the outer and the third in die sizes for this. Do the same for the mating using the design paper sheet 12B from the Seasonal Wreath collection paper pad. Using the paper trimmer, cut a little away from each edge of the hexagons from the design paper so they will be a little smaller than the bases. Adhere to the white card bases using the foam 3D tape or dots then both bases together using the double sided tape to form the card front. Die cut another large sized hexagon from the white card stock then score a 1 / 2 “ line across one of the edges. Apply double sided tape to this then adhere to the card front to form a tent fold card.
Using the white card stock and the Seasonal Wreath die set die cut the Wreath base, the bow and twice the holly leaves. Taking the Winter and Autumn seasonal Accents stamp sets and the library green ink, stamp onto the white card stock all the elements needed for this card, colour the stamped elements using the colours listed below then die cut using the matching die sets.
Using the white card stock die cut the bow from the Seasonal Wreath die set. Give color to the bow out line and the backing. Leaf green and Sunflower inks and the aid of the daubers. Adhere together. Stamp, color and die cut the rest of the elements used for this card.
Apply a little diamond stickles to the apple granites, leaves and flowers. To finish, apply the crystal lacquer to the bow and berries.
Coloring list: Archival inks:-Seasonal Wreath background- Library green, Sunflower and Red Geranium. Seasonal Wreath background Holly- Library green and Olive. Bow- Library green and Sunflower. Wheat- Sunflower. Berry twigs- Red Geranium. Granite Apples- Red Geranium and Leaf Green. Sentiment: Sepia.
Bring shape to the elements by using the flower shaping tool kit. Adhere in place in layers using the wreath base as a guide the holly leaves then arrange and adhere the rest of the elements as seen in the project photo. Last adhere the bow in place. Using the hot glue gun and clear drying adhesive to do this. Make the sentiment banner by stamping the sentiment onto the white cardstock then trim both ends. Curl the banner a little so you have a curve in the middle. Adhere both ends to the card base under the wreath. Apply a little diamond stickles as seen to the apple granites, leaves and flowers then apply the crystal lacquer to the berries and the bow.
Other Products: Paper trimmer, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, Double sided 3D foam tape., Diamond stickles.
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Seasonal Wreath Die HCD1-7375$29.99
- Autumn Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3966$19.99
- Autumn Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7373$29.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3967$19.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7374$29.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99