Thank You Octagons
Cut a piece of 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" white cardstock and adhere it on a slightly bigger piece of black cardstock. Adhere this piece on a 5" x 5" white card base.
Take a piece of watercolor cardstock and color it with pink, orange, blue and green watercolors with wet on wet technique. Emboss it using Mudra Swirly Leaves Stencil and Spellbinders tan embossing mat. Die cut 4 octagon pieces from this embossed piece using the Simple Centerpiece die. Die cut 4 more pieces of white cardstock using the same die and layer them behind the colored pieces. Adhere these pieces on the card front as shown.
Stamp the images from Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp set on a piece of Deluxe Flower shaping paper with Jet Black Archival ink. Die cut them using matching dies from Summer Wreath Accents die. Die cut pieces of white cardstock using the same dies. Layer and adhere the die cuts as shown. Use the white die cuts behind some of the images to add more dimension and cut off the extra hanging off the edges of the octagons.
Die cut the sentiment using the die from Letters and Numbers die and black cardstock. Adhere the sentiment on the last octagon and cover it with Ebony Black Nuvo Drops to add finishing touch.
Other Products: Altenew Watercolors, Brustro watercolor cardstock, Spellbinders tan embossing mat and Mudra Swirly Leaves Stencil.
- Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3965$19.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7372$29.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99Out of stock
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - Black HCPP1-438-1$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black NU650$3.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99