Thank You Autumn Wreath
Make the card base by using the outer die from the Elegant Swirl Gateway die set and the white card stock. Die cut twice, then with the score-pal, make a 1 / 2 “ score line across the top of one of the card bases. Apply double sided tape to above the fold then adhere both card bases together. Using the Viridian ink and a dauber ink the edges of the card front.
Taking a green based design paper from the paper collection and the large lace die frame from the Elegant Swirl Gateway set, die cut the lace frame. Adhere this to the card base. With the next frame in from the die set and the white card stock, cut four of these frames. Adhere them together then apply clear drying adhesive using a hydra sponge to the top layer, sprinkle glitter over the adhesive. When dry tap away the excess glitter then adhere to the card front.
Die cut from the white card stock the background wreath, ink this with the viridian ink with the aid of a dauber. Adhere this to the card base with 3D foam dots. This will be the base for all the elements.
To make all the elements for this card use the library green ink for the stamping onto the white card stock. Colors used for the stamped elements are: The set of owls, bison, straw and persimmon pencils. The flowers, sunflower, cherry and mango pencils. The grapes and leaves, iris, pesto green and cherry pencils. Die cut the stamped images with the matching die sets then bring shape to them by using the flower shaping tools. Die cut the bow and apply clear drying adhesive to it with the aid of a hydra sponge then sprinkle glitter onto it. Make a sentiment banner by stamping the sentiment with library green ink onto white card stock then cut the ends as seen in the photo. Ink the edges with the Viridian ink.
Adhere all the elements to the wreath base, clustering as shown using the hot glue gun and the clear drying adhesive. Cut the sentiment banner in half and adhere one half on each side of the wreath. Apply the crystal lacquer to the owls eyes and the flowers. Sprinkle the prills onto the flower centres.
Other Products: Inks used: spectrum Noir aqua pencils: Bison, Straw, Persimmon, Cherry, Mango, Pesto Green, Iris. Other: Paper trimmer, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, Double sided 3D foam tape.
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Seasonal Wreath Die HCD1-7375$29.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3965$19.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7372$29.99
- Autumn Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3966$19.99
- Autumn Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7373$29.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Viridian RACP669$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00