Tender Baby oents
Other Products: Hot glue, white card
Instructions: Score and fold a 7.25” x 10” card at 5”. Place the largest elegant swirl die over the fold and diecut to create a shaped card. Die cut a second complete shape using white card and a 2nd using paper from the collection -adhere both to the card base.
Die cut the largest decorative gateway die using white card and adhere to the card base using dries clear glue.
Select a 3.5” x 4.5” panel from the paper collection and layer onto a slightly larger piece of white card. Stamp the sentiment to the bottom left of the panel using black ink. Adhere this to the centre of the card base, allowing space at the top to adhere the flowers.
Stamp 3 of the leaves onto flower shaping paper using bamboo leaves ink, colour using pistachio and diecut. Edge the leaves with bamboo leaves ink and add cottage ivy ink to the swirls. Place face down into the mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape.
Create the open flowers: Stamp onto flower shaping paper using lilac posies ink, die cut. Add rose bud ink to the tips of the petals and cover the reverse with the same colour. Place face down into the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape. Adhere 2 sets of offset petals together, place dries clear adhesive in the centre and add prills, allow to dry and remove excess.
Create the roses: Stamp onto flower shaping paper using lilac posies ink, die cut. Add rose bud ink to the tips of the petals and cover the reverse with the same colour. Place face down into the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape. Create a bud with the smallest flower – use dries clear or hot glue in the centre of the unstamped set of petals, use your fingers to curl the petals up to the centre and allow the glue to set before moving onto the 2nd layer. For the 3rd layer turn the petals to stamp side up and add as many layers as required to complete the rose.
Stamp the baby’s friends onto white stamping card using memento in, allow to dry and colour using the zig markers. Colour the tiny flowers using sparkle gel pens. Die cut and shape using the flower shaping tools.
Position the flowers, leaves and baby‘s friends around the central panel and secure using hot glue. Sponge dries clear adhesive onto the flowers and sprinkle with crystal clear to add sparkle.
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Pistachio TSMP706$7.99Discontinued)
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cottage Ivy TSMP701$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lilac Posies TSMP501$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rose Bud TSMP400$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99