Tea Time Meets the Flowering Dogwood
Other Products: Gold twine, photograph, shaker glitter, green paper for stamens, versamark, craft knife, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, distress oxide picked raspberry/evergreen bough
For more tips on creating with the Tea Time Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/4bjPeZW_oT8.
For more tips on creating with the Flowering Dogwood collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/gI8RqHAt3vE.
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. Stamp the Tea Time and Flowering Dogwood images with versamark and gold heat emboss. Colour with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Die-cut with matching dies. Cut, colour an additional teapot lid and label. Use a craft knife/scissors to cut out the centre of the label and a slit in the teapot along the bottom wavy line of the lid to allow the image to slide behind approx. 2” wide. Adhere acetate behind the label frame. Place shaker pieces within the label area of the teapot and adhere the frame/acetate over to create the shaker.
To create the stepper card, cut white cardstock 10 x 5 1/2”, cut at 2 1/4” x 6 1/2” long. Lay landscape onto the Scor-pal with the widest part at the top and score to the cut line 1, 2, 3 1/2”, 5, 7 1/2”. The score line at 5” should be the entire length as this will create the top fold of the card. Fold the score lines 1” mountain, 2” valley and so on until all the steps are folded and burnished.
Cut pink and green paper to size and ink the edges using stack & store daubers. Adhere each section of the underside and back of the card with pink from Sweet Peony Collection paper pad and the front and steps with green from Flowering Dogwood Paper Collection paper pad. Cut a white panel for the back of the card using Fleur Border Basics Die and trim with Sweet Peony strips. Above each step allow an additional 1” of green paper to create the grass, make narrow cuts to the exposed green paper with scissors, change the angle of the cuts to give shorter and longer blades of grass. To prevent the stepper card from sliding open too far, cut a strip of card approx. 1/2” wide to the desired length plus 1/2”, score the strip landscape down the centre and 1/4” each end and fold in the shape of W, adhere each 1/4” front and back of the card from the underside.
Mount your photograph onto a piece of card stock and attach to the back of the additional teapot lid allowing the lid lip to sit over the cut line. Adhere the flowering dogwood flowers, leaves and Tea Time decorative elements to each step and front of the card. Attach the teapot to the tall narrow section of the card with adhesive only at the top of teapot this will allow the remaining part of the teapot to hang further forward when the card is erected.
- Elegant Teapot & Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3905$19.99Discontinued)
- Elegant Teapot & Florals Die HCD1-7288$29.99Discontinued)
- My Cup of Tea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3904$19.99Discontinued)
- My Cup of Tea Die HCD1-7287$29.99Discontinued)
- Special Teapot Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3903$19.99Discontinued)
- Special Teapot Die HCD1-7286$29.99Discontinued)
- Fleur Border Basics Die HCD1-7120Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288$24.99
- Flowering Dogwood Paper Collection HCDP1-275Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99Discontinued)
- Flowering Dogwood Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3773$19.99
- Flowering Dogwood Die HCD1-7129$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99Out of stock
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Tu Tu Pink Prills ANC811$5.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99