Card size is 4 wide x 9” tall. Using the largest Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die, cut 2x from 4 1/4 x 9 1/4” white cardstock. Before cutting the second one, add double sided 1/2” tape to the side. Score that one just below the tape, remove the backing and adhere the two diecuts together to create the shaped card base. Use the same die to cut Garden Lily Paper Collection sheet 6B 2x, trim the side of one to fit inside the card, ink the edges of both using Deep Purple ink and adhere to the inside and front of the card base. Using the smallest eyelet die, cut from white cardstock, stamp the sentiment ‘Just a Note to Cheer you’ from the Cheerful Note Sentiment Cling Stamp Set using Deep Purple ink and adhere to the inside of the card. Using the same die set, cut the decorative frame and the largest eyelet rectangle, sponge with dries clear adhesive and cover with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. When dry, adhere to the card front.
Stamp the Irises 2x in Deep Purple and 2x in Buttercup Archival inks on Deluxe Flower shaping Paper. Color with the same colors and diecut using the coordinating dies. Add additional color to the backs and edges of the petals and color the beards of the purple one using Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend marker. Add additional color to the edges. Place the flowers in the 3D Iris Shaping Mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit for additional shaping. Add dries clear adhesive to the beards of the irises and cover with glitter. Use Lion’s Mane glitter on the purple flower and Orange Crush glitter on the yellow flowers. Pierce holes in all the petals, insert a stamen and adhere the petals together using hot glue.
Stamp the leaves from the Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Archival Olive ink, color using the same ink and diecut using the coordinating die. Add additional color to the edges and color the backs of the leaves. Place in the Garden Lily shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the die cutting machine.
Using a paint brush, add dries clear adhesive to the flowers and leaves and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere the flowers to the EZ Stem Floral Wire using hot glue and adhere to the card front along with the leaves using hot glue.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Diecutting Machine, Misti, Hot Glue Gun, Funnel Tray, Paint Brush, Paper Trimmer, Double Sided Tape, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend Marker
- Iris Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2150$24.99
- Iris Garden Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31020$19.99
- Iris Garden Petals Die HCD1-7456$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Iris Shaping Mold HCFB1-5014$29.99
- Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die HCD3-7449$34.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31011$19.99
- Garden Lily Die HCD1-7439$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Garden Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-5013$29.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99Out of stock
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Bright Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-3$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00