Tags, Accents and Zinnias
Tags, Accents and Zinnias
Other Products: Scissors, paper trimmer, hot glue gun, brads, lace ribbon, twine, punch
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.
For more tips on creating with the Lush Lilac collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KDbdzC0MnAI.
For more tips on creating with the tags & sentiments, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/eAfLuNkRda4.
Instructions: Mat and layer kraft cardstock and a designer paper from Lush Lilac Paper Collection onto a tent fold 6 x 6” card base, distress the edges of the designer paper prior to fixing. Distressing the edges can be done with a distressing tool or scissors. When applying adhesive to die-cuts allow a gap around so you can tuck in other die-cuts as you build the shabby chic/distressed card.
Die-cut Rounded Window Frame Die 2: 5.5” x 5.5” in a pale color designer paper and multiple stamp in Archival Pink Peony ‘I’m thinking of you’ from For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set. To achieve the effect first ink up the stamp then stamp off onto scrap paper then stamp onto the die-cut. Cut the circle in half and use in two separate areas, one between the first mat and layer and the other start to build the layers.
The topper is made up from Decorative Eyelet Accent 1: 4.75” x 3.75”, Decorative Eyelet Accent 2: 4.25” x 2.75”, Ticket Tag: 3.0” x 1.75” and Eyelet Strip Accent: 4.0” x .5”. Mat and layer all, edging with Pink Peony and a smidge of Sepia. Pull Ticket Tag between fingers to form a curve, thread brads and secure with hot glue in the curved shape.
Tag below topper is made up from Ticket and Tags Die Set, mat and layer designer paper onto kraft tag and topper, reinforce in designer paper, distress the edges and edge in Pink Peony and Sepia Tag 1: 4.25” x 3.0”, Tag 2: 4.0” x 2.5”, Tag Topper: 3.0” x 1.75” and Reinforcement: 2.0” x .5”. Thread lace ribbon and secure with hot glue.
Tag below die-cut from Album Tags and Accents Die Set Large Tag 2: 5.75” x 3.75” in designer paper and use the reinforcements from Ticket and Tags Die Set. Edge in Pink Peony and Sepia. Thread with twine and secure with hot glue.
Die-cut in kraft cardstock together to create a frame and adhere over designer strip from the Lush Lilac Paper Collection Decorative Strip 1: 6.25” x 2.0”. Decorative Strip 2: 5.75” x .5”. Edge in Pink Peony and Sepia.
Die-cut the corners in kraft cardstock and Eyelet Strip in designer paper and white cardstock from Album Tags and Accents Die. Decorative Strip in white cardstock, a designer paper tag and tag toppers from Ticket and Tags Die Set, edge in Pink Peony and Sepia and tuck under other elements. Use a combination of foam pads, strips, and dries clear to achieve various heights on the card.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Leafy Accents in Vivid Chartreuse and die-cut with coordinating dies. Color the back of the leaves in Leaf Green and fronts in Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse, edge the leaves in Pink Peony. Place in the mold and spritz with water prior to running through the die-cutting machine.
Stamp in Sky Blue Small Garden Zinnia 3x. for the larger and 1x for each of the small. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to curl each petal and cup the centers. Layer the petals with hot glue and poke a hole through the center and thread Bridal Bouquet Stamens. Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Zinnia Leaves in Vivid Chartreuse, color with Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse and edge in Pink Peony. Secure with hot glue.
Stamp in Majestic Violet Lush Lilacs. Place in the mold and mist with water prior to running through the die-cutting machine. Color with a combination of Sky Blue or Majestic Violet. Edge the petals with Pink Peony, pierce the center and thread a pearl stamen through securing with hot glue.
The inside of the card has mat and layer of kraft cardstock and designer paper. Circle topper is Circle 8: 4.25” from Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die Set in kraft cardstock and Circle 7: 4.0” from Circle Basics Large Die Set. Edged in Pink Peony and Sepia and stamped in Majestic Violet with ‘Birthday LOVE’ from Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set. Adhere with Dries Clear.
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Lush Lilac Paper Collection HCDP1-287$24.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Small 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-492$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- 3D Lush Lilac Shaping Mold HCFB1-466$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - Kraft HCPP1-438-3$6.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sky Blue RACP656$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Cut 'N' Boss Limited Edition CW-CNB-WD1$299.99Discontinued)
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99