Swirling Wild Roses
Other Products: Die Cutting machine, Trimmer or Guillotine, Scoreboard, Scissors, Bone folder, White cardstock, Hot Glue gun, Peeled Paint Ranger Distress Ink, enamel shapes
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. Easel card measures - 8 1/2” inches by 8 1/2” inches. To create card base, cut out 9” x 8 1/4” piece of White Card and score it at 8 1/4” (long side up), then fold it using bone folder along the score lines. Cut out 8 1/4” x 8 1/4” piece of White Card and score it at 4 1/8”, fold it using bone folder along the score lines. Adhere both pieces together with the small fold on the top of the base. Cut out 8” x 8” piece of Paper Collection and adhere it inside the card. Cut out 8 1/4” x 4” piece of Paper Collection and adhere it to the card base to cover the connection between two pieces of White Card. Die cut six decorative corners of White Card using Swirly Accent Spray Die and adhere them to the card as shown. Die cut decorative piece of White Card using Adorn It Pocket Accents Die and adhere it inside of the card using both Dries Clear adhesive and Foam Strips. Cut out 5 3/4” x 5 3/4” piece of White Card and adhere it to 6” x 6” piece of Paper Collection and adhere, then cut out 5 1/2” x 5 1/2” piece of Paper Collection and adhere it on the top. Adhere final piece to the card base and cut out the excess pieces if needed. Die cut eight decorative borders from White Card using Swirly Accent Spray Die, then stack each two and adhere them together. Then adhere final pieces on every side of the easel square panel as shown.
Stamp the flower image from Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set and Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set with Vermillion Ranger Archival Ink on art foam paper and colour them in with Buttercup Ranger Archival Ink using Daubers. Die cut the flowers with matching die from Small Wild Rose Die and Large Wild Rose Die, then shape them using Heat It Craft Tool. Assemble flowers using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and hot glue gun. Stamp leaf cluster of Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and colour them in with the same Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Die cut leaves using matching die from Leafy Accents Die set and shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Using a sponge, add Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the flower petals and leaves, then sprinkle them with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Glitter. Leave them to dry completely and then adhere them to the card as shown.
Cut out sentiment from the Paper Collection and adhere it to the slightly larger piece of White Card, then adhere the final piece to the card using 3D foam pieces. For finishing touches, add enamel shapes to the card front.
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Rose Hip Stamens - Large HCS1-490$19.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Adorn It Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7245$29.99
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-458-1$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99