Cut a base of Ivory card stock of size 8 x 12", score and fold to create 8 x 6" card base.
Cut a piece of sheet 9B from the Wild Poppy paper collection, to 5 7/8 x 7 7/8" and adhere on the front. Similarly take a piece of the same size from sheet 12B and adhere it on the inside of the card base. Cut a piece of Ivory card stock of size 7 1/2 x 5 1/2", emboss it with Poppy embossing folder. Cut a piece of sheet 6A from the paper collection to size 7 5/8 x 5 5/8" and cut another piece of Ivory card stock to size 7 3/4 x 5 3/4", layer all these pieces on the front. Cut a strip of sheet 3B of size 2 x 7 1/2" and another strip of sheet 6A of size 2 1/8 x 7 1/2", layer them on the center.
Use HCD1-7263 - Swirly Accent Spray Die to die-cut 6 pieces on Ivory card stock, stack 3 each together and adhere them on the front of the card as shown. Use HCD1-7202 - Album Tags and Accents Die and die-cut the coordinating image from sheet 2A, black heat emboss the sentiment from HCPC-3843 - Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set and adhere it to the center of the card. Use HCD1-7263 - Swirly Accent Spray Die to die-cut 4 pieces of Ivory card stock, trim the extra sides and adhere on the inside of the card on each of the corners.
Stamp the images from HCPC-3987 - Wild Poppy Accents cling stamp on white card stock using Fern Green ink. Color the images using Coastal Coral, Carnation Red, Fern Green and Coffee archival inks, cut them using their coordinating dies. Sponge the edges of each of the images using Cobalt ink and add some Crystal Clear glitter by sponging some dries clear glue.
Stamp 4x medium flowers, 6x small flowers and 6x smallest flowers using HCPC-3986 - Wild Poppy cling stamp set on white card stock with Fern Green ink. Color them using Fern Green, Coral Coastal and Carnation Red archival inks, cut them using the coordinating dies and shape themusing the stylus tools. For the large flowers, stack 2 of the medium and 1 small sized petals. For the rest use 2 each of the petals. Use black micro pearls for the flower centers, sponge some dries clear glue on the flower tips and add crystal clear glitter.
Arrange the Poppy accents and the flowers as pictured on the card and adhere them using hot glue.
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, funnel tray, scissors, paper trimmer, scoring board, die cutting machine, Poppy embossing folder, Ivory cardstock, White cardstock, Onyx Black ink, Clear embossing powder, Black micro pearls, Cobalt archival ink
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3987$19.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Die HCD1-7405$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00