Swirling Garden Zinnia
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Die-cutting machine, Score Board, Sharp Scissors, Double-sided tape, Distress ink Rusty Hinge, Vellum Cardstock, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Funnel Tray, Distress Oxide Antique Linen
Instructions: The ready card base from smooth white cardstock measures, 5 1/2" by 8 1/2". Choose the designer paper from Floral Shoppe Paper Collection and cut to size measuring 4 3/4" by 7 3/4" and glue it on the white cardstock creating a sleek border of 1/16" on all the sides. Next layer the card panel on Gold Luxe cardstock creating another border of 1/16th of an inch on all the sides and adhere to the satin ribbon on the bottom left side corner as shown. Finally, layer the panel on the ready card base.
Cut one white die and one gold cut from Lattice Swirl Gateway Die. Glue the gold die cut behind the white one little off-center to create the shadow and layer it on the ready card panel. Cut an extra white sentiment banner from the same die in white and ink it using Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. Add a gold matting to highlight the sentiment and layer it as shown.
For the Vellum Zinnia flower, stamp 3 petals of the largest flower from Small Zinnia Stamp set on vellum cardstock using white pigment ink. Sprinkle white heat embossing powder, dust extras in the funnel tray and heat set the images. Color the flower centers using Antique Linen Distress Oxide and cut the petals using the coordinating die. Shape the petals on needle tool, form the flower, and add prills to the center.
For Blue Asters, stamp a couple of petals from Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set using French Ultramarine Archival Ink and cut them using the coordinating die. Color the petals using the same ink and shape them using golf groove tools. Create 3 medium-sized Asters. Complete the flowers by adding the prills in the centers,
For the leaves, stamp the leaves from Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set using Olive green Archival ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, paint them using Leaf Green and Olive Green, and cut them using the coordinating die set. Shape the leaves using Golf Groove Tools. Stamp tiny flowers from the same stamp set using Sunflower Archival ink and color the centers with the same ink. Cut the flowers with the coordinating die set and shape them using Golf Groove tools. Add prills to the centers and discard the stem.
For the foliage, stamp a couple of images from Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set using French Ultramarine blue, Leaf Green and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using the coordinating die set. Shape them a little with the ball tool and dab a little glue that dries clear. Sprinkle Blue Suede Shoes Prills and dust extras in the funnel tray.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown.
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99
- Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328$34.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Blue Suede Shoes Prills ANC830$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99