Other Products: Ranger Archival Ink-Sun Dazed, White Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, White Seam Binding hand dyed with Majestic Violet Ink, Scor-Tape, Sun Dazed Ink
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Oakberry Lane collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/HirfUN8NEYY.
Instructions: Using the largest die from HCD2-7327 Elegant Swirl Gateway Die cut a piece of sheet 11B from the paper collection. This becomes a base or a shadow piece of the card front. Using Sheet 12B of the paper collection and the next die down and the smallest die from the die set, diecut. Glue this to the purple base piece and then to the card front. Using the die next to the smallest and white card stock cut this piece to be glued onto the card front. Glue it into place.
Wet the seam binding and scrunch then I laid down color onto my glass mat and pulled the seam binging through the ink to color. Set aside to dry. When dry tie a bow and set aside.
Next we will work on the flowers and leaves. I stamped the leaves with Fern Green and colored with Leaf Green. I colored the purple flowers with Majestic Violet and then colored with Sun Dazed in the center and Majestic Violet on the outside. The yellow flowers were stamped with Sun Dazed and colored with the same. Using coordinating dies, cut out the flowers. Spritz the flowers and leaves with water and run through the die cut machine inside the mold. Turn them out onto my mat to dry. When dry I poked a hole in the center and threaded through the stamen and used hot glue to hold them in place.
I used a piece of Scor-Tape and hot glue to adhere the bow to the card front and decided on my flower and leaves placement then hot glued them down.
The second panel was achieved by picking a pretty panel of the paper collection and using the largest die in HCD2-7325 Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die to cut out. Glue it down and this pretty piece of the paper collection will do the heavy lifting of this panel.
The back panel is achieved by cutting a shadow panel using Page 10B of the paper collection. Cut the decorative piece of the die set out of Page5-A of the paper collection. Glue it to the purple shadow piece. Using the center part of the die set to cut out the sentiment and then I glued a scrap piece of Page 5A to the back of the purple panel. Glue everything down and this completes the card.
- Cascading Petals Paper Collection HCDP1-2115$24.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328$34.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99