Sweets and Lace
Sweets and Lace
Other Products: White cardstock, Big-Shot Machine.
For more tips on creating with the Sugarspun collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kLs8-V6iBG8.
Instructions: Cut one Eyelet lace Frames die on white cardstock and adhere it on white cardstock size 4" x 6" as pictured using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
Create a cupcake shaped card and adhere it with foam tape. With the cupcake shaped die cut one pattern paper and distress the edges with archival ink-Vibrant Fuchsia and adhere it on the shaped card.
Now stamp one Cupcake from Sugarspun Cupcake Cling stamp set with archival ink-Vibrant Fuchsia, cut it with coordinating die and color it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker on the cover of the cupcake. Decorate the icing using texture paste and sprinkle prills, crystal clear glitter and mauve gala glitz.
Add sentiment from the paper collection.
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99Out of stock
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Mauvie Gala Glitz 1/2 oz. 13mvi$6.00Discontinued)
- Hot Mama Prills ANC821$5.99
- Ranger Texture Paste Opaque RINK44444$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Eyelet Lace Frames Die HCD2-7192$34.99Out of stock
- Sugarspun Cupcake Die HCD1-7234$29.99
- Sugarspun Cupcake Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3870$19.99
- Sugarspun Paper Collection HCDP1-2101$24.99Discontinued)