Sweet Peonies for You
Other Products: Die Cutting machine, Trimmer or Guillotine, Scoreboard, Scissors, Bone folder, White Cardstock, White sisal, Enamel shapes, Ranger Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn
For more tips on creating with the Window Scene cards & dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/LnM95GR92ao.
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
To see how to shape the peony, watch the video at https://youtu.be/L9_MLkvpGPQ.
Instructions: Easel card measures - 6 inches by 6 inches. To create the card base, take 6” x 6” Round Bi-fold Card and score it at 9” (long side up), then fold it using a bone folder along the score lines. Die cut three circles of Rounded Sunlight Window Die from Window Scenes Paper Collection, then cut one of the circles in half and adjust it to match scored circle on the card base. Adhere all the pieces to the card base. Apply glue to the scored half circle part of the base and adhere it to the back of the card front. Using Rounded Lattice Window Die (eyelet half circle) and Rounded Eyelet Window Die (decorative panel) die cut decorative element from Luxe Gold Card, then adhere it to the piece of Window Scenes Paper Collection and cut out the excess pieces with scissors. Add an additional layer of white card on the back and adhere final piece to the card front using 3D foam. Cut out a strip with sentiment from Sweet Peony Paper Collection, then add an additional layer of white card on the back and adhere final piece to the card front using 3D foam.
Stamp leaf images of Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, then color them in with the same ink (Mowed Lawn Distress Ink) using daubers. Die cut the leaves using matching die, then apply Designer Dries Clear Adhesive on the top with sponge and sprinkle them with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Glitter.
Stamp flower images from Large Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set with Vermillion Archival Ink and colour them in with Ranger Archival Inks - Vermillion and Vibrant Fuchsia using sponge daubers. Die cut flowers using matching die from Large Sweet Peony Die, then shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and assemble flowers using a hot glue gun. Use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle of flowers and pull some stamens through. Add a bit of hot glue underneath the flower to secure the stamens. Using a sponge, add Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the flower petals and sprinkle them with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Glitter. Using hot glue gun adhere little bit of white sisal and flowers to the card front, then fill in composition with leaves.
Die cut two outer pieces of Window Hinges Die of White Card, stack and adhere them together and then adhere the final piece inside the card base as shown using 3D foam. Die cut matching decorative piece of Window Hinges Die from Luxe Gold Card and adhere it to the white piece inside the card.
As a final touch, apply Enamel Shapes to decorate card front as you desire.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- 6" x 6" Round Bi-Fold Card - White HCCB1-481$10.99
- Large Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7174$29.99
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99
- Rounded Sunlight Window Die HCD1-7272$34.99
- Rounded Eyelet Window Die HCD1-7273$34.99
- Rounded Lattice Window Die HCD1-7274$34.99
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Window Scenes Paper Collection HCDP1-2109$24.99Discontinued)
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288$24.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Large Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3820$19.99
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00