Sweet Pea Vine
Cut a 6” x 6” base out of white paper. Then, from the paper collection, cut a square a little smaller than the base and glue it to the base. Then, cut 5.25" x 5.25" square from white paper and glue to the base. From the paper collection, cut a square a little smaller. Adhere as shown with Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles. Use brown ink to stamp the sentiment from the same set.
From white paper, cut a frame from the Classic Floral Vase Die set, then cut it in half and glue it as shown on both sides of the card front.
On white paper, stamp a branch from the Vining Sweet Pea set with green ink and color it with green and pink ink. Cut with a suitable die. Cut another twig out of the white paper. adhere it under the colored twig so that it sticks out a little. Cover everything with glue and glitter.
Glue everything as shown.
Other Products: Die-cutting machine
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392$29.99Out of stock
- Classic Floral Vase Die HCD1-7393$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99