Sweet Pea Special
Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 7 1/2" x 10 1/2", score at 5 1/4" and fold. Die cut the shaped base using the No. 1 die from the HCD2-7399 Flourish Companion Frame Die slightly over the edge of the fold. Die cut an outer frame using the No. 1 die from the HCD2-7399 Flourish Companion Frame Die set in Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and adhere to the shaped base front. Die cut two frames using the No.1 and No.2 dies from the HCD2-7399 Flourish Companion Frame Die set from pattern paper and Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Adhere the pattern paper over the white frame and then adhere to the card front with foam tape. Stamp the sentiment from the HCPC-3845 Just For You Sentiments in Deep Purple ink using a stamp positioner and then adhere to the inside of the frame. Die cut the decorative dies from the HCD2-7399 Flourish Companion Frame Die set out of gold cardstock. Adhere the large decorative die to the outer frame and the smaller one to the inside of the frame.
Stamp the sweet pea images from the HCPC-3980 Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set with Vivid Chartreuse and Majestic Violet inks on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the flowers with Buttercup ink and the centres with Leaf Green ink and die cut with the coordinating dies. Colour the edges of the purple flowers with Violet ink and colour the backs with Buttercup, Leaf Green and Violet inks. Colour the edges of the light green flowers with Magenta Hue ink and the backs with Buttercup, Leaf Green and Magenta Hue inks. Shape using the coordinating mold and then pleat the petals by hand. Pierce the centres and add three purple stamens to the purple flowers and pink stamens to the pink flowers. Assemble the flowers using hot glue.
Stamp the leaf images from the HCPC-3980 Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set in Library Green ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the images with Leaf Green and Mowed Lawn inks and die cut with the coordinating dies. Colour the backs of the leaves with Leaf Green ink and shape using the coordinating mold. Add a small wire to the base of the leaf with hot glue
Add florist tape to the flowers and add leaves and wire tendrils to the flowers as you roll down the wires. Add Crystal clear to the flowers and leaves, trim the ends and adhere to the right side of the card as shown. To finish add a purple organza ribbon bow at the bottom right of the card as shown.
Card Inside: Die cut a background using the No. 1 die from the HCD2-7399 Flourish Companion Frame Die out of pattern paper and adhere to the inside of the card. Trim at the edge of the fold to allow the card to fold easily.
Other Products: Ranger Archival ink - Violet, Distress ink - Mowed Lawn, fine green florist wire, clear glossy gel medium, foam squares, hot glue gun, green florist tape, purple organza ribbon, foam tape, stamp positioner
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Flourish Companion Frame Die HCD2-7399$34.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99