Sweet Pea Octagon
Place the largest simple centrepiece die over the folded edge of a 6.25” white card base to create the shaped card. Die cut a single white card and a dark purple paper octagon using the same die and adhere to the front of the card base.
Die cut the 2nd size rounded window frame die from pale green paper. Create an open circle 3” in circumference, using white card and another using the purple paper in the collection, use this as a guide to stamp the sentiment using black ink and clear heat emboss.
Adhere the green decorative to the card base and adhere the circle window to the card base around the sentiment, using foam pads
Make the leaves (3 or 4): stamp the leaves onto flower shaping paper using bamboo leaves ink. Colour lightly with pistachio and die cut. Place face down in the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cutting machine to shape. Lightly shade using northern pine ink.
Make the Sweet Peas (1 large & 2 Small): Wrap the stamens in florist tape along the stem. Stamp the flowers onto flower shaping paper using your choice of ink colour. Diecut and edge with the same ink on the front and colour the reverse. Place face down into the shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. Add additional curl to the edges of the petals using flower shaping tools at the tips. Pierce holes in the centre and thread through the set of 3 petals first. Adhere the 2 smaller petals together with hot glue, then push the smaller petals into the larger petal and wrap around. Add the set of 2 petals and hot glue to the bottom of the petals - push into position. Use a mix of different pastel shades.
Make the star flowers (3): Stamp the flowers onto flower shaping paper using Summer sky ink, die cut and add additional summer sky ink to the outer edges, place facedown into the mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. Add 4 bridal stamens to the centre of each (use a mix of stamens to create a soft look in the centre of the flower)
Make the vining Sweet Pea (2):- Stamp onto flower shaping paper using bamboo leaves ink. Colour the stem and leaves with pistachio ink and the flowers with watery pink and light pink zig markers. Add a gentle shade using lilac posies ink. Shape using the flower shaping tools.
Arrange the flowers and greenery around one side of the card base and secure using dries clear adhesive and hot glue for the larger elements.
Use a sponge to add a thin layer of dries clear adhesive over the arrangement, sprinkle lightly with glitter and remove the excess.
Create a ribbon bow and adhere to the bottom of the arrangementusing hot glue.
Other Products: White card, 6.25" square white card base, hot glue, foam pads, dark purple ribbon, clear embossing powder, versamark
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99Out of stock
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391Discontinued)
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392Discontinued)
- Classic Floral Vase Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3982$19.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367Discontinued)
- Simple Moments Timepiece Die HCD1-7380Discontinued)
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99