Sweet Day Bouquet
Sweet Day Bouquet
Cut Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to 9 x 8", score and fold at 4 1/2" to create card base. Cut an 8 x 4 1/2" size paper panel from sheet 10B of Sweet Pea Paper Collection. Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to 7 3/4 x 4 1/4" size. Repeat, cutting paper to 7 1/2 x 4" size. Stamp the HCPC-3981 Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set in Viridian Ink onto the smallest panel multiple times to create a soft background. Stamp the ‘Sweet Day’ from HCPC-3982 Classic Floral Vase Cling Stamp Set in combination of Forget-Me-Not and Viridian ink onto card panel as pictured. Now attach blue paper panel onto card. Lightly sponge the edges of largest white panel with Garden Patina ink and layer onto card base. Lightly sponge the edges of smallest white panel with Cactus Flower ink. Also pop some of the same color onto stamped background florals. Attach panel onto card base.
Stamp large vase from HCPC-3982 Classic Floral Vase Cling Stamp Set in Forget-Me-Not ink onto Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating die. After cleaning stamp, repeat the previous step, except this time use Versacolor White ink onto vellum and heat emboss with Bridal embossing powder. Stamp off the largest set of sweet pea petals from HCPC-3980 Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set onto scrap paper and then onto Flower Shaping Paper in a combination of Forget-Me-Not and Cactus Flower ink. You’ll need two sets of the large petals. Repeat this step with the smallest set of sweet pea petals. You need 3 sets of this one. Diecut all the petals with coordinating dies. Stamp the smallest leaf and calyx from same stamp set onto Flower Shaping paper in a combination of French Ultramarine and Viridian ink. You’ll need 3 leaves and 5 calyxes. Repeat last step, this time using the vining sweet pea from HCPC-3981 Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set. Diecut leaves, calyxes and vining sweet pea with coordinating dies. Using from the HCD1-7393 Classic Floral Vase Die, diecut decorative doily from Flower Shaping Cardstock.
Use the ink and daubers to color the images. For the large vase, sponge the edges with Forget-Me-Not and Garden Patina ink. Sponge the reverse side edges of vellum vase with Garden Patina ink. Sponge all of doily except edges with Viridian ink. For the sweet pea petals, sponge from center outward with Pink Peony ink including backside. Sponge edges with same ink. Sponge from center outward (not quite all the way to edge of petal) with Cactus Flower ink. Repeat on the backside of petals. Finally add a touch of Majestic Violet over the area that’s been colored with Cactus Flower ink. Use a yellow sponge with Crystal Lacquer to apply a very thin film over petals. This will help brighten up the color even more. Sponge the leaves, calyxes and vining sweet pea with French Ultramarine and Vivid Chartreuse ink.
Use the HCFB1-5010 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold to shape the petals and leaves. Finish the shaping on all flowers and leaves with stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Assemble the sweet pea flowers and buds using hot glue gun. Attach sweet pea flowers to floral wire. Now cut doily in half and attach onto bottom left of card. Cut off a section of blue vase that extends over the left edge of card, then attach the vase onto card with dimensional adhesive. Attach vellum vase on top and wrap left edge around to backside of card. Now arrange the sweet peas into the vase and attach with hot glue. Use hot glue to attach leaves. Cut apart and attach a couple sections of the vining sweet pea into the sweet pea bouquet.
Lastly, add a touch of Crystal Clear glitter using Dries Clear glue on a yellow sponge over flowers and rest of card as desired.
Other Products: Hot Glue, Hot Glue Gun, Dimensional Adhesive, Funnel Tray, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Diecutting Machine
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392$29.99
- Classic Floral Vase Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3982$19.99
- Classic Floral Vase Die HCD1-7393$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Vellum Paper - 10 Sheets 3-GN2911-F$5.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not RACP412$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Viridian RACP669$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99