Other Products: PrismaColor Pencils (PC930, PC1005, PC908, PC909, #738, 738 1/2) Pink Blending Stump, Odorless Mineral Spirits, White and Black Cardstock, Seam Binding, Burgundy Ink, Dimensional Tape, Die Cut Machine
Instructions: My finished card size is 4 3/4" x 6". Make card base and cover with a piece of the 11B Sheet from the Sweet Magnolia paper collection. Cut a piece of black cardstock 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and then cut a piece of white cardstock 1/8" smaller and glue the white onto the black. This gives just a tiny bit of the black showing and it really brings out the image.
Stamp the Sweet Magnolia Bouquet image with Rich Cocoa ink and color with colored pencils. Add the prills and then add glitter and allow to dry. Color the seam binding with ink, scrunch and allow to dry. Tie a bow and adhere to the base of the colored image. Using Dimensional Tape, adhere to the card front.
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99Out of stock
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3950$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Die HCD1-7348$29.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99