Sweet and Thoughtful
Cut a base of cream card stock of size 8 x 11", score and fold to make 8 x 5 1/2" size card base. Use sheet 12B from HCDP1-2140 - Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection to cut 2 pieces of 7 7/8 x 5 1/8" size sheets, slightly sponge the edges with Cactus Flower ink and adhere each on the front and inside of the card.
Use HCD1-7191 -Intricate Swirl Frames Die to cut 2 pieces of the rectangle frame, stack each of them using dimensional tape and adhere on the front of the card to the exact center. Use HCD1-776 - Eyelet Oval Die and cut 1 piece each from cream card stock and sheet 7B from the paper collection. Sponge the designer paper piece with Cactus Flower ink on the edges and stack it with the cream color piece slightly off-centered, adhere this on the center of the rectangle frame using dimensional tape. Cut another oval piece on cream card stock,score the entire piece on every 1/8th inch from the back, sponge the edges with Cactus Flower ink andadhere it to the center of the card as shown.
Stamp the image of fairy from HCPC-3991 - Mushroom Fairies Cling Stamp Set on white card stock with Jet Black ink, color the image using water colors and cut using the coordinating die. Stamp several images of the leaf accents from HCPC-3992 Mushroom Cottage Accents Cling Stamp Set and HCPC-3989 - Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set on white card stock using Fern Green ink, color them using water colors and cutusing their coordinating dies. Sponge the edges of the leaves using Cobalt ink.
Stamp several images of the flowers from HCPC-3911 - Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set with Aquamarine ink, several of the smallest flowers from HCPC-3906 - Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set with Cactus Flower ink on white card stock. Color these images using Aquamarine, Cactus Flower and Rose Madder inks, cut using their coordinating dies and shape them using the stylus tool. Add white micro pearls using dries clear glue for
each of the flower centers.
Arrange all the ready elements on the card front using hot glue and dimensional tape as shown.
Use HCD1-7203 - Ornamental Tags Die to cut 2 pieces of the decorative tag on cream card stock, stack andadhere them together. Using HCPC-3845 - Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set, stamp the sentiment on the die-cut using Cactus flower ink and sponge the edges slightly with the same ink. Add this to the bottom of the flower arrangement using dimensional tape.
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, funnel tray, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, scoring board, cream card stock, white card stock, Aquamarine archival ink, Cobalt archival ink, white micro pearls, water colors, paint brushes, Intricate Swirl Frame Die (Retired)
- Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2140$24.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3989$19.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Die HCD1-7407$29.99
- Mushroom Fairies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3991$19.99
- Mushroom Fairies Die HCD1-7409$29.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3992$19.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Die HCD1-7410$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Eyelet Oval Die HCD1-776$29.99Discontinued)
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99