Sweet and Colorful
Sweet and Colorful
The ready card base from smooth white cardstock measures, 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″. Choose the designer paper from Sweet Pea Paper Collection and cut to size measuring 4 3/4″ by 7 3/4″ and cut it using deckled edge paper trimmer. Glue the panel on Luxe Gold cardstock creating a sleek border of 1/16″ on all the sides. Layer the panel on the ready card base using double-sided tapes for extra dimensions.
Cut all the required die cuts as shown in the pic from white and gold cardstock using Simply Classic Oval Frame die. Glue the delicate outer gold frame on a white die-cut to add extra strength. Cut the lower solid cover die from purple pattern paper. Cut the center oval frame in white and gold cardstock. Adhere gold die-cut on the back peeking through the whites. Layer the frame using double-sided tape. Cut the center window from the pattern paper and stamp the sentiment from the Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set using Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower.
On smooth white cardstock, stamp the images from the Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set with black archival ink and paint them using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Cut the images using their coordinating dies. Cut and paste an extra layer of die-cut to add extra strength to the painted images.
Stamp the butterfly image from Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set with Versafine on Rajni Chawla’s Vellum Flowerite and sprinkle gold heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set the image using a heat tool. Cut the butterfly using its coordinating die. Shape the butterfly with your hands.
Stamp a few fillers from Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set using Leaf green and Cactus Flower Archival ink and cut it using its coordinating die set. Sponge adhesive that dries clear on the fillers and sprinkle mixed shades of prills. Dust extras and also sprinkle some Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Powder and keep them for drying.
For Sweet Pea Flowers, stamp multiple petals of small and large sweet pea petals on deluxe flower shaping paper, using Majestic Voilet Archival ink. Color the petals using Cactus Flower and Paradise Teal. Highlight the flower using Mulberry archival ink. Mist the petals and shape them using its coordinating mold. Add green calyx and matching prills to finish the flowers. Prepare one large, 2-3 small flowers and a bud.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit. Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Watercolor brush, Score Board, Die Cutting Machine, Funnel Tray, Foam dots, Deckled Edged Paper Trimmer
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392$29.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99
- Baby It's Cold Outside Prills ANC832$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99