Sunny Heartfelt Thanks
Cut a white cardstock card base for your 6 x 6" card. Die cut out the large Rounded Window die image from dark brown cardstock. Using the scalloped circle from the circle set, die cut it from the creamy patterned paper. Cut the next size down circle from the dark blue patterned paper. Adhere these layers together.
Find and cut out the 6 x 6" patterned paper background. Adhere to the card front. Adhere the layered circle to the left hand side of the card front and snip off anything that may hang over. Cut a strip of the teal and orange patterned paper and adhere to the left hand side of the card front.
Stamp the sunflowerbcan image onto white cardstock using dark brown ink (Staz On- Timber Brown). Add color to the image using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Shape the image slightly, then add brown Prills to the middle of each flower using a liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Add a burlap string bow to the can. and adhere to the card front using foam squares. Find and cut out the small green journal block. Stamp the Thank you sentiment in the block using dark brown ink. Add to the card front again using foam squares. Add a brown gem to the journal block.
Other Products: Cardstock (Brown, White), Water brush, Burlap String, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Ultra), Brown Gems
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99Out of stock
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3963$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Die HCD1-7365$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99Out of stock
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Rock N' Roll Prills - 12 Pack ANC851$65.98
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99