Sunflowers on Vellum
Spritz the stamping card with water and sprinkle with the shimmer shakers, spritz again with water if required to create a pale background. Allow to dry overnight.
Cut a 7” x 10” piece of white cardstock, score and fold at 5” to create a tent fold card base.
Die cut the largest and third size majestic swirl frames - using the shimmer shaker card and the 2nd size using white card. Adhere the largest 2 to the card base using dries clear glue and the smallest adhere to the card base using foam pads.
Stamp the largest sunflowers onto vellum using versamark, (either vellum is suitable), cover with white embossing powder, remove excess and heat to set. Die cut. Nip the sides of each petal together at the tip and layer all 4 sets of petals (offsetting each layer) using hot glue. Add a sparkly gem in the centre to coordinate with the paper.
Create an organza bow, hot glue into position top left of the card, and hot glue the flower to the centre of the bow.
Die cut the best wishes tag using white card. Snip away the circle and adhere the words to the bottom right of the card base. Add 3 white pearls to the centre panel.
Other Products: White stamping card, white card stock, Rich wine and dusky mink shimmer shakers – Cosmic shimmer, white flat backed pearls, organza ribbon and .5” sparkly gem– The Hobby House, versamark, foam pads
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Majestic Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7308$34.99
- Vellum Paper - 10 Sheets 3-GN2911-F$5.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99