This layout measures 12“ X 12“. Cut the grey board to 12“ X 12“ for the layout base. Find the sheet 6A in the paper pad to use for the background. Cut this sheet into quarters. Arrange so the flowers are in the center of the layout then adhere into place.
Using the white card stock to die cut the Decorative Frame and the eyelet circle. Then you ink the die cuts with the Sky blue and the leaf green inks with the aid of the daubers. Adhere these two die cuts to the center of the layout using foam dots or a scrap carton for each layer to lift them from the base, this will give a shadow and look like the layers are floating. Chose a photo that you can cut a circle with the small circle die set, 3rd from the outside going in. Die cut also with the same circle die two grey board circles. Adhere these two circle layers together then the photo on top then to the eyelet circle already adhered to the layout. This is the layout centerpiece that you can now embellish.
Using the deluxe flower shaping cardstock and the sepia ink for all the stamping, prepare the embellishments for this layout. Two petals for each sunflower and six flowers are made using the Rustic Sunflower cling stamp and die sets. Four of the lager Sunflower sprays and one smaller spray. Two wooden buckets with flowers. For the coloring, use for the bucket and handle, Ginger. For the steel band on bucket, Gravel. For the flowers and sprays, Iris, Mango, Parakeet and Persimmon. For the leaves, Spruce and Parakeet. Once all is colored and die cut with the matching sets, shape the flowers using the Rustic Sunflower Shaping mold also using the deluxe flower shaping tools to bring any further shaping needed. Apply a little adhesive to the petal tips then dip them into the glitter. Adhere two petal layers together for each flower using the hot glue gun. Apply clear drying adhesive to the flower centers then sprinkle the black sand over the adhesive. Also to all the stamped clusters, apply the adhesive and glitter to the petals, adhesive and sand to the flower centers. Once the adhesive has dried you can then use them for the project. For the layout title, use the Letters and Numbers die set to die cut one layer from the white card stock and four layers from the grey board for the word FAMILY. Adhere all the layers together with the white layer on top. Apply clear drying adhesive then sprinkle the black sand on top. When the glue is dry, the letters can be placed under the sunflower cluster on the right side of the photo.
Other Products: Inks: Spectrum Aqua Blend Pencils- Mango, Persimmon, Iris, Gravel, Ginger, Parakeet, Spruce. Other: Grey board (the back of the paper pad or a pizza box), Double sided tape, Double sided foam tape, Hot glue gun , Black sand, Glitter, Foam inking tool.
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3963$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Die HCD1-7365$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Bucket Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3964$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Bucket Die HCD1-7366$29.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sky Blue RACP656$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99