Stylized Pine Cone
Stylized Pine Cone
Other Products: White cardstock, acetate sheet, flower prills.
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: Create a card base of size 6" by 7" and cover it with pattern papers from the Snowy Pines paper collection. Cut the oval center on the card front using the second largest die from the ornate ovals die set. Cut the decorative oval frame by aligning the two oval dies from the ornate oval die set with luxe gold cardstock. Glue the oval frame over the oval window on the card front.
Stamp the images from the Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set with archival black ink pad. Color the images with coloring markers and cut then using their coordinating dies. Stamp the flowers Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set with archival geranium red and color with archival geranium red and plum. Stamp the leaves from the Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set with archival library green and color with memento bamboo leaves. Shape the flowers and leaves using the 3D shaping mold. Add the frosting powder to the card, flowers and stamped images to give a frosty look.
Arrange everything as shown.
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99Discontinued)
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99Out of stock