Cut white cardstock 8 x 6”, score in half with Scor-Pal to create 4 x 6”. Create an easel Booklet Basics shaped card with the largest Booklet die by overhanging the die over the crease line off the cutting plate. Score a line horizontally approximately halfway down the top page and burnish the score line, this will create the easel part of the card.
Die-cut largest Booklet Basics Die 1x each from Wild Rose Paper 10B, 5A, 7B edged with Distress Oxide Victorian Velvet. Adhere 10B to the bottom page face up.
Die-cut 2 largest Booket Frames and 2 Booklet Basic Bookmarks in Wild Rose Paper Collection 10B edge with Distress Oxide Victorian Velvet. Adhere to the underside of the bottom page face up and the other to the lower section of the easel.
Shape the top two pages and layer on top of each other securing the centres and ends of the pages only to create the lifted pages of the book. Adhere a bookmark down the centre.
Die-cut 1 white cardstock Booklet Frames edged with Victorian Velvet. Stamp onto the right-hand page in Rose Madder ‘Hope your day is as special as you are’ from Just For you Sentiment Stamp Set. Shape the page and adhere the centre and the top of the pages providing a lifted page effect but will still allow the easel to stand. Adhere a bookmark down the centre.
Stamp Leafy Accents in Olive onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and colour with Vivid Chartreuse, die-cut and colour the back and centres of the leaves with Olive. Add to the 3D Leafy Accents Mold spritz with water and run through the die-cutting machine. Use Dries Clear adhesive and sponge to dab onto the leaves and add Crystal Clear.
Onto a glass mat smoosh Distress Oxides Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender, Worn Lipstick spritz with water and pick up the colour onto a sheet of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper front and back. When the paper has completely dried stamp Classic Rose in Pink Peony and die-cut. Add to the 3D Rose Shaping Mold, spritz and run through the die-cutting machine. Use hot glue to secure the petals together.
Start with 2 of the smaller petals rolling around the Golf Tool to form cone shapes. Bring the petals together around the cone. Add another 2 or 3 petals of the next size up off-setting the petals and repeat with the next size up. Adhere 2 or 3 smaller petals together to create open flowers add Dries Clear and Ribbit Prills to the centres. Use Dries Clear and sponge to dab onto the flowers and add Crystal Clear.
Secure leaves and roses onto the top and lower pages of the book with hot glue.
Other Products: Paper trimmer, scissors, hot glue, distress oxide Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender, Worn Lipstick
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99Out of stock
- Booklet Frames Die HCD2-7261Discontinued)
- Booklet Basics Die HCD1-7260Discontinued)
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752Discontinued)
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110Discontinued)
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835Discontinued)
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193Discontinued)
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99