Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Hot glue
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Ready side fold card measures 5" × 7". First, take a piece of white cardstock measuring 5" × 7" and cut 2 corners using Elegant Pocket Accents die as shown. Adhere it on ready card base using dimensional tape. Cut 3 strips which are 1/2" wide and glue them on card.
Stamp poinsettia flos on deluxe flower shaping paper using cactus flower ink and cut with coordinating dies. Stamp leaves using fern green ink and cut with coordinating die. Paint leaves using same ink. Paint flowers using cactus flower ink and vermillion ink and shape using flower shaping mold. Stamp some pine images using fern green ink and cut with coordinating die. Paint using same ink and trim. Arrange flowers and leaves using hot glue as shown. For finished look, apply Nuvo Mousse on flowers and leaves .
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Indian Gold Nuvo Mousse NU802$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99