Starry Christmas Layout
Patterned paper 3B is your 12 x 12" background. Stamp the Large Holiday Star twice onto white cardstock using an embossing pad and silver embossing powder. Die cut out. Die cut the Ornate Oval from navy cardstock twice. Stamp 2 sets of the snowy pine trees onto white cardstock using an embossing pad and navy embossing powder, then die cut them out.
Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment onto navy cardstock twice using an embossing pad and white embossing powder. Die cut out 1 of the sentiments and pop it up onto the other stamped sentiment using foam squares. Cut the sentiment out as a strip, tearing the right end. Mat this in white cardstock, and also tear the right end. Set aside for now.
Mat the photo with 2 layers of white cardstock, using silver photo corners on the photo and foam tape between the cardstock layers. Adhere the matted photo to the left hand side of the layout using foam tape. Add the ornate oval pieces above and below the matted photo. Then add the holiday star pieces on top of the ovals using foam squares.
Adhere the Merry Christmas title to the right of the matted photo using foam tape. Add a set of trees above the title, and add some more trees to the left of the matted photo using different thicknesses of foam squares.
Other Products: Cardstock (White, Navy), Embossing Pad, Embossing Powder (Silver, White, Navy), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Creative Photo Corners Silver, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape)
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99Out of stock
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99Out of stock
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995$19.99Out of stock
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pine Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3837Discontinued)
- Snowy Pine Village Die HCD1-7195$29.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305Discontinued)