Special Day Flutters
The ready side-fold card measures, 6" by 8". Cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 12" by 8" and score it at 6" on the longer side. Crease and score it well using a bone folder. Choose a pattern paper from the designer paper collection and cut measuring 5 1/2" by 7 1/2". Mat it on the white cardstock creating a delicate white border of 1/16" on all sides. Layer the panel on the card base using foam dots.
Using Royal Elegance Frames Die, cut 2 pieces of fancy frames one each from soft pink pattern paper from the collection and white cardstock, and glue them together keeping the pink on top. Layer the prepared frame on the white solid shadow die cut using tiny glue dots. Cut the oval frame from the same die set using white cardstock and layer it as shown.
Choose the paper from the designer paper collection and cut the center oval and stamp the sentiment using Leaf Green Archival ink. Glue the stamped oval in the window area.
For Sweet Pea Flowers, stamp multiple petals of small and large sweet pea petals on deluxe flower shaping paper, using Majestic Voilet Archival ink. Color the petals using Cactus Flower and Paradise Teal. Highlight the flower using Mulberry archival ink. Mist the petals and shape them using its coordinating mold. Add green calyx and matching prills to finish the flowers. Prepare one large, 2 small, 1 large flower, and 2 buds.
Stamp a few fillers from Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set using Leaf green and Cactus Flower Archival ink and cut it using its coordinating die set. Sponge adhesive that dries clear on the fillers and sprinkle mixed shades of prills. Dust extras and also sprinkle some Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Powder and keep them for drying.
Cascading Wisterias are first stamped with Cactus Flower Archival ink, cut with its coordinating die, and then colored using the same ink. Once all colored these are shaped using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and add glitter balls to the centers.
Stamp Leafy foliage from Leafy Accents Stamp set and butterfly from the Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp set on Vellum cardstock using Hero Arts white pigment ink, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, and dust extra. Next, heat set the images and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the foliage using Peeled Paint Distress Oxide. Shape the foliage using a needle tool. Once, ready with all the elements, arrange a floral bouquet, and finish the card by adding the butterly and a little sparkle.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Watercolor brush, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Funnel Tray, Score Board, Die Cutting Machine, Funnel Tray, Foam dots.
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99Out of stock
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99Out of stock
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295Discontinued)
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331Discontinued)
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Die HCD1-7341Discontinued)
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99