Special Day Filigree
The ready top fold slimline card measures, 8 1/2″ by 4 1/2″. To prepare the card base, cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 81/2″ by 9″ and score at 4 1/2″ on 9” length. Crease well. Choose the pattern paper from the Hollyhock Garden Paper Collection and chop it to 4″ x 8″ and layer the panel on the card front.
For the top mat, choose the coordinating designer paper from the same paper collection and cut measuring 3 3/4″ by 7 3/4″. Mat it on a white cardstock making a delicate border of 1/16″ on all sides. Layer the panel on the card front using double-sided tape.
Cut 3 each die cuts from white and Luxe gold cardstock using HCD2-7426 Oval Filigree Frame Die. Prepare 3 sets by gluing white behind the gold one. Choose a bright color paper from the designer paper and cut the shadow. Glue it behind one die set and shape it softly with your hands. Layer these die cuts on the card front as shown using tiny glue dots.
For Hollyhock flowers, stamp a couple of large, medium, and small flowers using Tea Rose on flower shaping paper and cut the flowers using its coordinating dies. Color the flowers using the same ink and add highlights using Red Geranium archival ink. Shape the flowers using its coordinating mold and then add a few more strokes using the flower shaping kit. Once done, press the centers and add glitter balls. Finally, brush a thin layer of crystal lacquer on the flowers and keep them for drying.
Stamp a few fillers from Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set using Leaf green Archival ink and cut it using its coordinating die set. Sponge adhesive that dries clear on the fillers and sprinkle mixed shades of prills. Dust extras and also sprinkle some Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Powder and keep them for drying.
Stamp, color and cut the foliage from Hollyhock Stem & Blooms Cling Stamp Set and color them using Leaf Green and highlight them using Olive green and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit. Also, Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and complete it by adding a sentiment from Celebrate Love Sentiment Cling Stamp Set.
Other Products: Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Bone Folder, Smooth White Cardstock, Scissors, Double Sided Tape, Flower Seeds, Glossy Accent, Tacky Glue
- Oval Filigree Frame Die HCD2-7426$34.99Out of stock
- Hollyhock Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2143$24.99
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3999$19.99Out of stock
- Hollyhock Petals & Leaves Die HCD1-7417$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Hollyhock Shaping Mold HCFB1-5012$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99