Special Day Easel Card
Finished Card size is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2”. Cut Flower shaping paper to 6 x 12”. Score and fold at 6”. Lay the second largest die from HCD1-7367 Simple Centerpiece die onto folded card base, extending the top edge over the folded side and die cut to create a shaped card base. Score and fold the card font horizontally directly in the center creating an easel card base. Use the third largest die from same set to die cut an image from paper pad, sponge edges with Paradise Teal ink. Adhere onto inside of card base. Use the same die to die cut onto Luxe Gold cardstock, adhere onto scored card front, adhering only on the lower of card.
Pair the 4th and 5th largest dies together, die cut on Flower shaping paper to create a frame, adhere on gold panel using foam adhesive. Now using paper from the paper collection die cut a soft blue sheet using the 5th largest die and adhere directly in the center of the white frame using Dries Clear Glue. Die cut aqua paper from paper collection using 6th largest die, sponge edges with Paradise Teal ink and adhere onto card center. Using the center hearts die from the HCD1-7369 Elegant Hearts Centerpiece die diecut from both Flower shaping paper (x 4) and Luxe Gold cardstock. Adhere 3 white die sets together for dimension followed by the gold piece, finally for the top layer slightly offset and adhere, you’ll see just a hint of gold behind the white. Apply Dries Clear glue onto hydra sponge, dab randomly over this decorative die and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter, tap off. Adhere in center of card front.
Stamp sentiment from HCPC-3843 on flower shaping paper using French Ultramarine and Paradise Teal ink, diecut using 8th largest die, Adhere in inside center of card base using foam adhesive. Using aqua paper from paper collection paired with the 8th and 9th largest dies, die cut a frame. Apply glue onto Hydra sponge, dab randomly on aqua and white frames, sprinkle with Crystal Clear glitter, tap off. Adhere aqua frame on sentiment.
Stamp leaves from Leafy Accents stamp set on Flower Shaping paper using Fern Green ink. Diecut, and color using same ink, then shape using the coordinating mold. On vellum, using Versa Color white ink, stamp peony flowers and leaves, heat emboss with white embossing powder. You’ll need 4 smallest peonies, 3 second smallest, 3 third smallest and 3 leaves. Die cut using coordinating dies, color on back using Paradise Teal and Pink Peony inks. Shape the flowers using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Layer a few together as shown and adhere using hot glue, Add a pearl in the center adhering with hot glue.
Add glitter to sentiment and flowers as desired.
Other Products: Pearl accents, lace, hot glue, foam adhesive
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die HCD1-7369$29.99
- Floral Butterfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2127$24.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Small Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3819$19.99
- Small Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7173$29.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00