Special Day Clematis
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Heat Tool, Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Funnel Tray, Bone Folder, Foam Tapes.
Instructions: The ready top fold card measures 8" by 6". To prepare the white card base, cut one piece measuring 8" by 6" and the second piece 8 1/2" by 6". Score the second piece at 1/2" on the longer side and glue the first piece on top. For the topmost layer, choose the pattern paper from the paper collection and cut 71/4" by 5 1/4" and distress the edges using sharp scissors. Next, glue the panel first on white cardstock and then on the deep purple pattern paper, making the border of 1/18" on all the sides. Add dimensions using foam tapes.
Die cut one piece each of fancy frames from white cardstock and pattern paper using Intricate Swirl Frames Die. Stack both the die cuts together keeping the colored one on top to add extra strength. Layer the die-cut on the ready card panel as shown.
Stamp the special day sentiment from the Fancy Special Day Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Fern Green Archival ink and cut it using its coordinating die. Layer the sentiment with foam dots on the white solid base, cut using the same die set.
Stamp the florals with Cactus Flower Archival ink on flower-making paper using Clematis Cling Stamp Set. Cut the florals using its coordinating die set and color the flowers using Magenta Hue and highlight them using Majestic Violet Archival inks. Spritz water and shape the flowers using golf groove tools. Prepare 3 large flowers of 2 petals each and 5-6 filler flowers using the one smallest petal each. For the flower centers, cut a strip of paper, color it using Buttercup Yellow, and thinly fringe the strip using scissors. Roll the fringed strip between your fingers and add prills on the tips using an adhesive that dries clear.
Stamp Leafy foliage from Leafy Accent Stamp Set with Olive green on flower making cardstock and cut them using its coordinating die set. Paint the leaves using Leaf Green Archival ink and shape them using golf groove tools.
Stamp the image from Clematis Spray Cling Stamp Set on white card stock and paint the image using Zig Clean Clear Brush markers. Cut the painted image using its coordinating die. Also, stamp the butterfly border from the Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock and paint it using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Cut the butterfly border using its coordinating die. Cut apart all the tiny butterflies and display them randomly on the card front. Keep the remaining ones for future use.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble a small cluster of flowers on the top of the card as shown and finish the card by adding sparkles.
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99Out of stock
- Clematis Spray Die HCD1-7356$29.99Out of stock
- Clematis Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3955$19.99Out of stock
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99Out of stock
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Fancy Special Day Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3935$19.99
- Fancy Special Day Die HCD1-7320$29.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99