Special Day Clematis
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Heat Tool, Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Funnel Tray, Bone Folder, Foam Tapes.
Instructions: The ready top fold card measures 8" by 6". To prepare the white card base, cut one piece measuring 8" by 6" and the second piece 8 1/2" by 6". Score the second piece at 1/2" on the longer side and glue the first piece on top. For the topmost layer, choose the pattern paper from the paper collection and cut 71/4" by 5 1/4" and distress the edges using sharp scissors. Next, glue the panel first on white cardstock and then on the deep purple pattern paper, making the border of 1/18" on all the sides. Add dimensions using foam tapes.
Die cut one of each fancy frame from Gold cardstock and the white cardstock using Royal Elegance Frames Die. Glue them together creating a golden shadow behind the white one. Layer the frame on the card panel as shown.
Stamp the birdhouse image with black archival ink on smooth white cardstock using Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Cling Stamp Set and die cut it using its coordinating die. Paint the image using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Place the painted image in the open area of the frame as shown using dimensional tape.
Stamp the florals with Cactus Flower on flower making paper using Clematis Cling Stamp Set. Cut them using the coordinating die set and color the flowers using Magenta Hue and the highlight them using Cactus Flower Archival inks. Spritz water and shape the flowers using golf groove tools. Prepare 3 large flowers of 2 petals each and 5-6 filler flowers using the one smallest petal each. For the flower centers, cut a strip of paper, color it using Sunflower Yellow, and thinly fringe the strip using scissors. Roll the fringed strip between your fingers and add prills on the tips using an adhesive that dries clear.
Stamp Leafy foliage from Leafy Accent Stamp set with Olive green on flower-making cardstock and cut them using its coordinating die set. Paint the leaves using Leaf Green Archival ink and shape them using golf groove tools.
Stamp the foliage from Wild Aster Spray Cling Stamp Set with Hero Arts white pigment ink on vellum cardstock and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras in the funnel tray and heat set using a heat tool. Cut the foliage using the coordinating die.
Prepare the sentiment strip by stamping the sentiment from Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set using Fern Green Archival ink on the piece of green pattern paper.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble a small cluster of flowers on the right-hand side of the card as shown and finish the card by adding sparkles.
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Die HCD1-7357$29.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3956$19.99
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Wild Aster Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3888$19.99
- Wild Aster Spray Die HCD1-7258$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99