Songs of Christmas
Card Size is 3 1/2 x 8 1/2”. Cut white cardstock to 7 x 8 1/2, score at 3 1/2” (you can also create a card front and adhere it onto a card base with a 1/2” hinge when using a smaller die cutting machine). On card front, diecut lattice inlay from Filigree Accents Die set, first along the top, then along the bottom to create one continuous oval. Cut paper from paper collection to 3 5/16 x 8 5/16”, use the coordinating curved plain edge along the top, then along the bottom, then use scissors to snip the sides creating an oval opening. Ink edges with Seafarer ink and adhere onto card base using foam adhesives.
Use peaked decorative border, paired with the curved plain edge along the top, then also along the bottom to create a decorative oval frame. Repeat this with Gold cardstock. Apply a soft hue of Vermillion onto white frame, then apply Dries Clear Glue onto Hydra Sponge, dab randomly onto frame and tap off. Adhere the matching gold frame behind this, offsetting slightly creating a golden shadow. Adhere onto card base using foam adhesive.
Stamp the following images onto white cardstock. Stamp the Festive Berry & Birdies stamp set, stamp the large bird x2 and the bird trio using Sepia and English Ivy ink. From Christmas Holly Accents stamp set, stamp the right facing bird x2 and holly using Sepia and English Ivy inks. From same stamp set stamp pine bough using English Ivy and Leaf Green inks, stamp sentiment using Vermillion ink. Diecut images using coordinating dies. On right facing birdie, diecut one using the outline die, then the second image using just the birdie die for layering.
Color images using Stack and Store daubers. Color holly leaves with Vivid Chartreuse and English Ivy inks, Color pine greens using English Ivy inks, birdies using Sepia, Golden Rod and a soft touch of Vermillion. On some of the berries use Night Sky ink. Apply Crystal Lacquer onto images using Hydra Sponge, allow to dry. Shape images with Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, use scissors to cut apart images and sentiment as needed and adhere onto card base as shown, layering the larger birdies for dimension. Apply Leaf Green onto the stems of the red stamens and, then adhere in images for a fun accent.
Other Products: White cardstock, foam adhesive, paper trimmer, tidy tray, die cutting machine, scissors
- Festive Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2152$24.99
- Christmas Lantern Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31026$19.99
- Christmas Lantern Die HCD1-7462$29.99
- Festive Berry & Birdies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31027$19.99
- Festive Berry & Birdies Die HCD1-7463$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Holly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31028$19.99
- Christmas Holly Accents Die HCD1-7464$29.99Out of stock
- Filigree Accents Die HCD2-7427$34.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Seafarer RACP795$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Night Sky RACP007$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - English Ivy RACP970$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Goldenrod RACP987$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99