So Sweet Floral Layout
Take both sheets of the striped border patterned paper, and cut them at the 6" mark. Adhere them together in the back. Cut a strip of the light green patterned paper that is 2 x 12", distress the edges. Cut a piece of the blue patterned paper that is 3 x 12" and distress the edges. Cut a piece of white cardstock that is 3,25 x 12". Adhere these 3 layers together and adhere up the middle of the layout covering the seam you created.
Die cut the largest image from the Regal Frame and Accents die set from white cardstock, and cut a piece to go inside from dark teal patterned paper. Adhere together and cut in half. Mat the cropped photo in white cardstock and add to the middle of the layout using 2 layers of foam tape. Adhere as piece of the frame on either side of the matted photo.
Stamp and die cut the Basket Florals image onto vellum cardstock twice using an embossing pad and white embossing powder. I added color to the back of the vellum cardstock using 3 colors of ink (CTMH- Fern, Whisper, Blush) and daubers. Adhere above and below the matted photo.
Die cut out the large tag, and the find and cut out the small journal block. Adhere to the bottom right hand corner of the layout. Die cut out the title using the Letters and Numbers Die from white cardstock. Adhere to the small journal block. Add a pink burlap string to the large tag.
Other Products: Close To My Heart Ink (Fern, Blush, Whisper), Cardstock- White, Pink Burlap String, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, Thin 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra)
- Floral Basket Paper Collection HCDP1-2146$24.99
- Basket Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31009$19.99
- Basket Florals Die HCD1-7437$29.99Out of stock
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99Out of stock
- Regal Frame & Accents Die HCD1-7248$29.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99