So Much Snow
So Much Snow
Prepare the base of a small 4" x 2.25" tag after folding. With the same dimensions, cut a rectangle from the blue 7B Home for Holidays Paper Collection. From sheet 2B cut 2 rectangles in the place where there is a snow scene, trim to dimensions slightly smaller than before. Place in front and center as shown.
Stamp the image from the HCPC-3960 Holiday Village set on a white cardstock. Stamp a snowman and a Christmas tree from the HCPC-3921 Festive Winterscapes stamp set. Use the Jet Black color. Cut with matching dies. Paint with watercolor paints. Create the composition as shown. Apply white paint to the selected places, imitating snow.
From the white paper, cut out the 2 snowflakes included in the HCD2-7363 Holiday Snowflake Frame Die set. Slip one of them under the image in the upper part, and place the other diagonally in the lower part. Decorate snowflakes with pink crystals and it's ready.
It can be used as a bookmark for winter evenings or as an addition to a Christmas gift.
Other Products: White paper 170g, cutting machine, paper trimmer, white acrylic or chalk paint, two pink crystals, watercolor paints, brush
- Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960$19.99
- Holiday Village Die HCD1-7361$29.99
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363$34.99
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130$24.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99Out of stock
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99