Snowy Winter Wishes
Other Products: Ranger Archival ink Cornflower Blue, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape Card board (as in, an empty cereal box), Paper distressing tool, Fussy cutting scissors, White card stock, Silver Carstock, Foam inking tools, Buttons galore and more - Sparkletz: Starry sky
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: This card when completed measures 5 1/4” x 5 1/4” (13.5cm x 13.5cm). Taking the white card stock make the card tent fold base to the above measurements. Finding the sheets 1B and 2B cut 2 mattings a little smaller than each other and smaller than the card base. Using the paper distressing tool, distress the edges of the matting papers. Adhere to the card front. Using the Decorative circle frames die cut the lace frame from the white card stock. Colour this with the cornflower blue ink and a foam inking tool. Adhere this also to the card front. With the silver card stock and the snow flake centre from the snow globe, die cut x1 then adhere this to the centre of the lace frame on the card front.
To make the poinsettias: The small flowers- each flower has 2 layers. Stamp and die cut x8 petals. The colours used are baby blue and tiger lily. The larger flowers have x3 layers. Stamp and die cut x6 petals. The colours used are cornflower blue and leaf green. Once they have been shaped with the matching flower mold and adhered together, clear drying glue is applied with the hydra sponge and then dipped into the glitter. Once the glitter is dry and excess tapped away, glue is applied to the flower centre then the prills are sprinkled onto the glue. Once the glue has dried the flower is tapped so the excess prills will come away. Now they can be adhered to the project. The leaves are stamped x4 and coloured with the leaf green ink. These leaves are finished with an application of crystal lacquer.
The sentiment is made by stamping the sentiment “Winter Wishes” by masking the word cozy away. This is inked on the edge and using the distressing tool on both edges. Adhere across the snow flake so it finishes under the flower cluster on each side.
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Candy Cane Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3884$19.99Discontinued)
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sky Blue RACP656$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99