Snowy Pines Gatefold
Other Products: paper trimmer, scissors, hot glue gun, alcohol markers, gold gilding wax, corner punch, distress ink barn door and crushed olive
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Snowy Pines Cabin with Memento Tuxedo x 2 and colour the whole design on one and the wreath on the other, die-cut with co-ordinating dies and layer the wreath with 3D dots. Mat onto gold Ornate Oval. Die-cut Ornate Oval in white and green from the paper pad and glue together. Die-cut another large oval in matching paper to cover the back of the gold cardstock that will be visible when the card is opened. Die-cut a smaller oval and edge in gold gilding wax. Mat and layer using 3D dots. Die-cut the rounded square from the paper pad 3 3/4” and mat onto 4” gold cardstock with punched corners.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper the Small Wild Rose in Vermillion, die-cut with co-ordinating dies and colour centres with crushed olive and petals in barn door distress ink front and back to the centres. Once coloured, spritz the back with water and run the mold through the die-cutting machine. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to further shape. Pierce the centre of the roses and feed through stamens and secure with a glue gun, cut off the excess once dry. Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Leafy Accents in Leaf Green and die-cut with co-ordinating dies. Colour the leaves front and back with Vivid Chartreuse and edge in Leaf Green.
Cut a piece of cardstock 5 1/2” x 10” and score landscape 2 1/2” each end to create the gatefold. Cut each gate with the outer edge of the Medallion Die to give the shaped front and cut again in patterned paper to cover front and back of the flaps and adhere. Cut patterned paper to cover the inside and rear 5 x 5 1/2” panels and adhere. Die-cut in green the decorative Medallion and cover each front gate panel.
Adhere the gold Ornate Oval attaching to the gate panel on the left-hand side only. When the oval is in position adhere the flowers to the corners ensuring they do not hinder the closing of the card. Adhere the back oval and glue flowers. To finish, add some dries clear and glass shards, glitter and gold gilding wax.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304$29.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Decorative Medallion Die HCD1-7144Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Krystallos Shard Glass 1 oz. 901$9.99Discontinued)
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Cut 'N' Boss Limited Edition CW-CNB-WD1$299.99Discontinued)